"fastboot oem Lock"
2) "fastboot oem rebootRUU"
3) "fastboot flash zip firmware.zip"
4) "fastboot reboot-bootloader"
5) "fastboot flash "unlocktoken Unlocktoken.bin"
6 "fastboot flash recovery openrecovery-twrp-220.127.116.11-4.18.401.2-endeavoru-JB.img
7) fastboot flash boot ( the boot.img from the custom rom)
8) go in to recovery and install the custom rom.
I got stuck at 6 giving me an error, I presume it was the wrong file.
Do I actually have to do fastboot oem Lock, because its relocked?
Could anybody help me out with what stock roms and file I need please? I know there are a lot of posts but each one is idividual and with different firmware.