Now Gesture Tweaks Replaces Google Now with Custom Action

On most modern Android devices with software navigation keys, swiping up from the … more

ToqAN Fixes Android 5.0 Notification Bug on Qualcomm Toq

The Qualcomm Toq is probably one of the lesser known smartwatches on the market … more

How to Root and Unlock the Google Nexus 6 on a Mac – XDA TV

In the past, XDA Developer TV Producer droidmodd3rx has shown you how to … more

Set Up Your MediaTek Device with Comprehensive Beginner’s Guide

As can be seen with the use of MediaTek chips in Android One devices … more

Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required

[Q] problem with htc one m7 camera

OP diab90

12th August 2014, 12:09 PM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

3 posts
I guess this is a weird problem , i was opening the camera to take a pic and it only opened the front camera and when i tried to change to the back camera , i didnt find the option to choose i just found selfie and video and even when i press on video nth happens only the selfie one works , the image and the zoe ones are missing and i did a factory reset but nth changed, also i ve to say that the phone is in a very good condition it didnt fell down from me or anything , this just happened by itself , any one know what that would be or any solution or if this is a software or hardware problem ? Thanks
13th August 2014, 12:37 PM   |  #2  
Flag Sesvete, Zagreb
Thanks Meter: 769

1,935 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by diab90

I guess this is a weird problem , i was opening the camera to take a pic and it only opened the front camera and when i tried to change to the back camera , i didnt find the option to choose i just found selfie and video and even when i press on video nth happens only the selfie one works , the image and the zoe ones are missing and i did a factory reset but nth changed, also i ve to say that the phone is in a very good condition it didnt fell down from me or anything , this just happened by itself , any one know what that would be or any solution or if this is a software or hardware problem ? Thanks

Is your phone rooted or not? If not, send it in for warranty. No sense in trying to fix it by yourself if your warranty is still valid
13th August 2014, 03:43 PM   |  #3  
OP Junior Member

3 posts
Camera
Quote:
Originally Posted by donkeykong1

Is your phone rooted or not? If not, send it in for warranty. No sense in trying to fix it by yourself if your warranty is still valid

Well , no its not rooted , i bought it unlocked ,and yes warranty still valid for 2 months , but do you have any idea whats that or how does this happen ?!! So weird
13th August 2014, 03:49 PM   |  #4  
Flag Sesvete, Zagreb

1,935 posts
More
Quote:

Well , no its not rooted , i bought it unlocked ,and yes warranty still valid for 2 months , but do you have any idea whats that or how does this happen ?!! So weird

I really don't know. Most likely hardware issue so off to service center to get another phone [emoji4]
13th August 2014, 07:56 PM   |  #5  
OP Junior Member

3 posts
Camera
Quote:
Originally Posted by donkeykong1

I really don't know. Most likely hardware issue so off to service center to get another phone [emoji4]

Thanks man , but hardware problems for m7 arenot fixed , the phone is replaced instead ?
13th August 2014, 08:02 PM   |  #6  
Flag Sesvete, Zagreb

1,935 posts
More
Quote:

Thanks man , but hardware problems for m7 arenot fixed , the phone is replaced instead ?

In most cases they give you another phone. You're lucky, your warranty is about to expire and you're going to get another phone [emoji4]
14th August 2014, 05:50 AM   |  #7  
Thanks Meter: 3

18 posts
problem with htc one m7 camera
it should be a hardware issue.
return it to HTC ASAP.
Just make sure your m7 is locked, unroot, S-ON and has the stock ROM before you send it to RMA.
Or HTC will charge you some $, since the ROM and setting has been changed.
14th August 2014, 06:15 PM   |  #8  
Flag Sesvete, Zagreb

1,935 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ody.zady

it should be a hardware issue.
return it to HTC ASAP.
Just make sure your m7 is locked, unroot, S-ON and has the stock ROM before you send it to RMA.
Or HTC will charge you some $, since the ROM and setting has been changed.

His phone is not rooted so he won't have any problems with warranty

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread