Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,807,045 Members 38,242 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] Recovery of deleted video-HTC One m7

Tip us?

Tempestuous Man
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default [Q] Recovery of deleted video-HTC One m7

I own an HTC One m7. I recorded a very important video of police officers assaulting me, harassing me, arresting me, and tazing me. I broke no law, and this video proves everything I'm claiming. Unfortunately they went in my phone and deleted the video. Upon researching this phone, it lacks a mass storage mode and is difficult to access. I've kept the phone off and have barely used it since the incident. It is not rooted and I've been to several companies and have tried several programs. My freedom and the ability to hold these officers responsible are at stake. I've looked thru other threads but really need some personal help. Thanks ppl, hope I can get it figured out. And I'm also willing to pay and am not worried about ruining the phone to get video

Tempestuous Man
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Anyone?

clsA
Old
Thanks Meter 975

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tempestuous Man View Post
Anyone?
The phone uses the vfat partition system so any type of getdataback software may work
HTC One 32 GB AT&T

The Following User Says Thank You to clsA For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Philipp_94
Old
Thanks Meter 14
Can just agree with clsA. There are plenty of programs out there for data recovery. Saved smth from my last phone after 3 wipes.

My Phone:
  • HTC One M7 801n
  • Rom: InsertCoin 6th Sense
  • Recovery: TWRP
  • Unlocked and S-OFF
Siemens A55 ---> Sony Ericsson W200i ---> Sony Ericsson W302i ---> Nokia N73 ---> Nokia 6600i ---> Samsung S5230 --->
iPhone 2g ---> HTC Dream/G1 ---> Samsung Omnia 7 ---> HTC HD2 ---> iPhone 4 ---> HTC One
every phone dreams of being unlocked

Tempestuous Man
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
I'll try but I've tried a lot already. Haven't been able to get any programs to read phone. Thx yall