[Q] Recovery of deleted video-HTC One m7

OP Tempestuous Man

20th July 2014, 07:00 PM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

3 posts
I own an HTC One m7. I recorded a very important video of police officers assaulting me, harassing me, arresting me, and tazing me. I broke no law, and this video proves everything I'm claiming. Unfortunately they went in my phone and deleted the video. Upon researching this phone, it lacks a mass storage mode and is difficult to access. I've kept the phone off and have barely used it since the incident. It is not rooted and I've been to several companies and have tried several programs. My freedom and the ability to hold these officers responsible are at stake. I've looked thru other threads but really need some personal help. Thanks ppl, hope I can get it figured out. And I'm also willing to pay and am not worried about ruining the phone to get video
10th August 2014, 08:33 PM   |  #2  
OP Junior Member

3 posts
Anyone?
10th August 2014, 11:16 PM   |  #3  
Flag Central Florida
Thanks Meter: 1,076

3,985 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tempestuous Man

Anyone?

The phone uses the vfat partition system so any type of getdataback software may work
The Following User Says Thank You to clsA For This Useful Post: [ View ]
10th August 2014, 11:33 PM   |  #4  
Flag Halle
Thanks Meter: 14

128 posts
More
Can just agree with clsA. There are plenty of programs out there for data recovery. Saved smth from my last phone after 3 wipes.
28th August 2014, 05:32 AM   |  #5  
OP Junior Member

3 posts
I'll try but I've tried a lot already. Haven't been able to get any programs to read phone. Thx yall
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread