Consolidated GApps Central

Following the retirement of Paranoid Android GApps Provider TKruzze and subsequent deletion of … more

Samsung Galaxy S4 I9505 Receives CyanogenMod 12.1

Released in 2013, the Samsung Galaxy S4 I9505 is the quad-core Snapdragon … more

Sunday Debate: Corporate Cyanogen Good for Android?

Join us in a fun Sunday Debate on Cyanogen Inc. Come with your opinions and feel … more

AOSP Lollipop 5.1.0 for LG Optimus 4X HD

One of the main rivals of the legendary Samsung Galaxy SIII, the LG Optimus 4X HD has received … more
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread

Reflash the OTA 5.11.401.10 version ?

29th July 2014, 04:21 PM   |  #1  
OP Senior Member
Flag STRASBOURG
Thanks Meter: 11
 
252 posts
Join Date:Joined: Nov 2011
Hello,
My phone was an operator phone, I changed the CID operator to HTC__203, and installed the OTA 5.11.401.10 over the rom : One_4.19.401.11_odexed.zip.
I have the SuperSU application, I can't suppress it.
Can I flash the Firmware_5.11.401.10.zip with fastboot ?
have I to unlock the bbotloader before and install a custom recovery ?
Thank you

My htc One M7 UL now is :
*** RELOCKED ***
M7_UL PVT SHIP S-OFF RH
CID-HTC__203
HBOOT-1.57.0000
RADIO-4T.27.3218.14
OpenDSP-V31.120.274.0617
OS-5.11.401.10
eMMC-boot 2048MB
May 5 2014, 23:16:29, 11795
29th July 2014, 05:22 PM   |  #2  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 23
 
123 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by TF85

Hello,
My phone was an operator phone, I changed the CID operator to HTC__203, and installed the OTA 5.11.401.10 over the rom : One_4.19.401.11_odexed.zip.
I have the SuperSU application, I can't suppress it.
Can I flash the Firmware_5.11.401.10.zip with fastboot ?
have I to unlock the bbotloader before and install a custom recovery ?
Thank you

My htc One M7 UL now is :
*** RELOCKED ***
M7_UL PVT SHIP S-OFF RH
CID-HTC__203
HBOOT-1.57.0000
RADIO-4T.27.3218.14
OpenDSP-V31.120.274.0617
OS-5.11.401.10
eMMC-boot 2048MB
May 5 2014, 23:16:29, 11795

U already have Firmware_5.11.401.10 as your bootloader states it.
Don't delete SuperSU, u will lose root.
29th July 2014, 05:51 PM   |  #3  
OP Senior Member
Flag STRASBOURG
Thanks Meter: 11
 
252 posts
Join Date:Joined: Nov 2011
I don't need the root, I would have a stock rom without supersu.
If I can reflash the rom 5.11.401.10, but I need a zip file not rooted or a RUU file to flash it.
Thanx
29th July 2014, 06:19 PM   |  #4  
Quote:
Originally Posted by TF85

I don't need the root, I would have a stock rom without supersu.
If I can reflash the rom 5.11.401.10, but I need a zip file not rooted or a RUU file to flash it.
Thanx

http://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=23501681358543706
29th July 2014, 06:42 PM   |  #5  
OP Senior Member
Flag STRASBOURG
Thanks Meter: 11
 
252 posts
Join Date:Joined: Nov 2011
Thank you for answering me .
For installing this Guru_Reset_M7_5.11.401.10-TeHashX.zip, it will be from the TWRP recovery ?
Actually, I unlock the bootloader and install the TWRP recovery 2.6.3.3.
After installation I'll relock the bootloader (LOCKED not RELOCKED) and I'll install the stock recovery.
Thanx
30th July 2014, 09:29 AM   |  #6  
OP Senior Member
Flag STRASBOURG
Thanks Meter: 11
 
252 posts
Join Date:Joined: Nov 2011
Hello,
It will be take 12 hours to dowload it.
I used another site (http://www.forum-generationmobiles.n...zip-htc-one-m7)
But in this stock zip file, I have the SuperSU Installer ?
can I delete this application from this zip file ?
How ?
Thanx
30th July 2014, 05:31 PM   |  #7  
alray's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 1,817
 
4,598 posts
Join Date:Joined: May 2012
Donate to Me
More
see comments below in the quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by TF85

For installing this Guru_Reset_M7_5.11.401.10-TeHashX.zip, it will be from the TWRP recovery ? Yes
Actually, I unlock the bootloader and install the TWRP recovery 2.6.3.3. Good
After installation I'll relock the bootloader (LOCKED not RELOCKED) and I'll install the stock recovery. Stock recovery is flashed with the rom (you can choose the option) + You cant relock the bootloader and then flash a recovery unless you flash it in RUU mode in a masked firmware.zip
It will be take 12 hours to dowload it. You might want to try again or try another mirror, i'm getting good download speed (30 min to load the file)


The Following User Says Thank You to alray For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes