[ROM]CM 11S Port, is it compatible with S-ON?

OP Ir1shWall3

10th August 2014, 03:46 PM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Flag Kildare
Thanks Meter: 0

6 posts
More
Hey everyone, me again, i am looking to see if the cm 11s is compatible with a s-on htc one, has anyone tested it with s-on? I am seriously interested in flashing it but i don't want to waste time, my phone is currently s-on with ARHD 71.1, i would like to know this because i am a big flasher, but after looking through the thread i didn't see anything got to do with S-ON, and i can't post because i have under 10 posts, please respond asap!

Thanks again,

Ir1shwall3
11th August 2014, 04:03 AM   |  #2  
Flag Montreal
Thanks Meter: 1,158

3,002 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ir1shWall3

Hey everyone, me again, i am looking to see if the cm 11s is compatible with a s-on htc one, has anyone tested it with s-on? I am seriously interested in flashing it but i don't want to waste time, my phone is currently s-on with ARHD 71.1, i would like to know this because i am a big flasher, but after looking through the thread i didn't see anything got to do with S-ON, and i can't post because i have under 10 posts, please respond asap!

Thanks again,

Ir1shwall3

if s-off was required, the dev would have specified it in the OP. As a general rule (for the M7), all roms can be flashed with s-on except GPE roms.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread