Ask a question

No registration required

[Q] Rooting HTC One M7, can't find custom rom

OP jbart12

3rd July 2014, 04:38 AM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

8 posts
Rooted Sprint HTC One M7 with ClockworkMod Recovery v6.0.4.6. Copied custom rom InsertCoin M7 3.0.5 both as a ZIP file and as the extracted folder to Phone using usb from computer, but when i go to install zip from sd card, nothing shows up. How can I get passed this? My phone won't even boot to the normal screen anymore and I need it working for tomorrow morning! Any advice would be much appreciated
3rd July 2014, 04:51 AM   |  #2  
Flag Halesowen
Thanks Meter: 349

1,182 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by jbart12

Rooted Sprint HTC One M7 with ClockworkMod Recovery v6.0.4.6. Copied custom rom InsertCoin M7 3.0.5 both as a ZIP file and as the extracted folder to Phone using usb from computer, but when i go to install zip from sd card, nothing shows up. How can I get passed this? My phone won't even boot to the normal screen anymore and I need it working for tomorrow morning! Any advice would be much appreciated

You have the Sprint HTC One, you cant use normal GSM roms and recovery on that phone, that could be your problem, have a look here for everything you need:

http://forum.xda-developers.com/sprint-htc-one
The Following User Says Thank You to Seanie280672 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread