Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,740,200 Members 40,448 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] Rooting HTC One M7, can't find custom rom

Tip us?

jbart12
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default [Q] Rooting HTC One M7, can't find custom rom

Rooted Sprint HTC One M7 with ClockworkMod Recovery v6.0.4.6. Copied custom rom InsertCoin M7 3.0.5 both as a ZIP file and as the extracted folder to Phone using usb from computer, but when i go to install zip from sd card, nothing shows up. How can I get passed this? My phone won't even boot to the normal screen anymore and I need it working for tomorrow morning! Any advice would be much appreciated

Seanie280672
Old
Thanks Meter 267

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by jbart12 View Post
Rooted Sprint HTC One M7 with ClockworkMod Recovery v6.0.4.6. Copied custom rom InsertCoin M7 3.0.5 both as a ZIP file and as the extracted folder to Phone using usb from computer, but when i go to install zip from sd card, nothing shows up. How can I get passed this? My phone won't even boot to the normal screen anymore and I need it working for tomorrow morning! Any advice would be much appreciated
You have the Sprint HTC One, you cant use normal GSM roms and recovery on that phone, that could be your problem, have a look here for everything you need:

http://forum.xda-developers.com/sprint-htc-one
The Following User Says Thank You to Seanie280672 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]