[Q] [RUU] Google Play Edition Conversion Korean, Pinyin and Hindi Input

OP hc3po

29th July 2014, 09:45 AM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

3 posts
More
Hello guys,

first of all, this is my first post, so hello everyone and thanks for the great work going on here.

I own a HTC One M7 and made the Google Play Edition Conversion as described in http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...php?t=2358781& last year. I also changed my CID to GOOGLE001 and installed stock recovery, so i am able to get OTAs, which also works fine (i just got 4.4.4)

I am totally happy with this build, but still got a question regarding this RUU:

Part of the RUU are the apps "Google Korean keyboard, Google-Input for Hindi and Google-Input for Pinyin" which don't seem to be "standard" on regular GPE or Nexus devices, especially since i'm from Europe/Germany, so i disabled these.

I also noticed that on my G+ Profile, some apps that i gave +1 (e.g. "google play services" and "youtube"), appear with chinese description in my profile.

Does anyone else experience this? Can this be considered "normal" or might there be something wrong with my build?

Thanks for sharing your experience

---hc3po---
29th July 2014, 12:41 PM   |  #2  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

3 posts
More
I think i just answered the question myself since i noticed that the app descriptions appear in different languages on other g+ profiles as well.

So i assume that there is no relation between the installed input methods and those "wrong" languages displayed on my g+ profile.

So i guess that makes my first post totally unneccesary

Sent from my HTC One using XDA Free mobile app
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread