Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,814,166 Members 45,664 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

S-off

Tip us?

jbrothman88
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 4
Default S-off

I know this question is directed more towards the T-Mobile version but I was hoping to find guidance here as well. I have a One that currently has an unlocked bootloader and is rooted. The hboot is version 1.57. I've been trying to get the s-off for a while now but I'm not having any luck. I tried downgrading to different roms but I don't think that was the answer. I'm guessing it's because of my hboot version. Is there anyway to downgrad my hboot without already having the s-off? I've been doing a lot of research but I can't find anything that applies to the T-Mobile version and in my specific situation. I would appreciate it if someone could help me out with this or let me know that it is totally impossible to do right now. I've been working on this for days but I'm determined haha

Sent from my HTC One using xda-developers.com, powered by appyet.com

clsA
Old
Thanks Meter 983

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by jbrothman88 View Post
I know this question is directed more towards the T-Mobile version but I was hoping to find guidance here as well. I have a One that currently has an unlocked bootloader and is rooted. The hboot is version 1.57. I've been trying to get the s-off for a while now but I'm not having any luck. I tried downgrading to different roms but I don't think that was the answer. I'm guessing it's because of my hboot version. Is there anyway to downgrad my hboot without already having the s-off? I've been doing a lot of research but I can't find anything that applies to the T-Mobile version and in my specific situation. I would appreciate it if someone could help me out with this or let me know that it is totally impossible to do right now. I've been working on this for days but I'm determined haha

Sent from my HTC One using xda-developers.com, powered by appyet.com
Their is no special secret it works for some and not for others

use Firewater and http://www.androidrevolution.org/dow...D-One_53.0.zip

follow the instructions on the firewater site
HTC One 32 GB AT&T

The Following User Says Thank You to clsA For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

jbrothman88
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by clsA View Post
Their is no special secret it works for some and not for others

use Firewater and http://www.androidrevolution.org/dow...D-One_53.0.zip

follow the instructions on the firewater site
It worked...thanks a lot!

clsA
Old
Thanks Meter 983

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by jbrothman88 View Post
It worked...thanks a lot!
Good deal .. it's nice to have ... don't go s-on for any reason !!
HTC One 32 GB AT&T