[Q] Sorry to be a pain

Search This thread

nikonite

Apr 23, 2009
I was trying to root my htc ONE x as I wanted to run an app that needed a rooted phone. I managed to unlock the bootloader using the One x all in one kit and then went on to the rooting. I followed a guide found here: knowyourmobile.com/htc/htc-one/17426/how-root-your-htc-one-x to the letter.
At the end it said it would reboot twice then once again so I waited patiently. 13 reboots later and it was still going so I disconnected it from the USB (the cmd window closed after 2nd reboot) It is now stuck in a reboot loop and I cannot get it out. I can get to the fastboot menu using the down volume and power but have no idea what to do from there. Tried flashing a stock firmware in this mode but it says my battery is below 30% and I can't get it to charge as its constantly rebooting.
Any help would be greatly appreciated...sorry again to be a pain. I have read and read and I am getting more and more confused

majmoz

Oct 18, 2010
Sonoita
I was trying to root my htc ONE x as I wanted to run an app that needed a rooted phone. I managed to unlock the bootloader using the One x all in one kit and then went on to the rooting. I followed a guide found here: knowyourmobile.com/htc/htc-one/17426/how-root-your-htc-one-x to the letter.
At the end it said it would reboot twice then once again so I waited patiently. 13 reboots later and it was still going so I disconnected it from the USB (the cmd window closed after 2nd reboot) It is now stuck in a reboot loop and I cannot get it out. I can get to the fastboot menu using the down volume and power but have no idea what to do from there. Tried flashing a stock firmware in this mode but it says my battery is below 30% and I can't get it to charge as its constantly rebooting.
Any help would be greatly appreciated...sorry again to be a pain. I have read and read and I am getting more and more confused

You might want to post this in the HTC One X Q&A thread. This is for the HTC One M7.