hardware problem? 2 100.00%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 2. You may not vote on this poll

[Q] no sound when incoming calls

OP negrocardone

18th August 2014, 01:45 PM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

4 posts
excuse the inconvenience, I tell you that happens with my HTC ONE M7, buy you in the usa, and they brought him 8 days ago, soon as I turned it on, updated 4 times until it became KIT KAT version 4.4.2 android and SENSE 6.0, version software 5.11.1540.9, ok all well, but detecto sounding when I call sometimes and sometimes not, various contacts with the HTCAnd none gave the key, even I did reset of factory and still the same, sometimes sounds sometimes does not sound. Needless to say that I have tried all possible sound settings, the strange thing is this: all notices, messages, emails, whatsapp, etc, sound correctly with the ringers that I choose, never failed, call me my HTC, it occurred to me to put the headphones (beats) and others, and sounds by the auri and speaker phone (very rare)then I tried calling and if not it sounded, I plugged the headphones and pulled them, and there began to sound from speaker of the htc. If I play music, it sounds like it should be. Now I don't really know that it is wrong, sometimes sounds and sometimes not, Thank you and I hope your answer.
21st August 2014, 08:10 PM   |  #2  
OP Junior Member

4 posts
Somebody help me? Please....
21st August 2014, 09:13 PM   |  #3  
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter: 767

1,559 posts
Donate to Me
If on stock rom,send it to be fixed,sounds like headphones jack is malfunctioning

Quote:
Originally Posted by negrocardone

Somebody help me? Please....

21st August 2014, 10:50 PM   |  #4  
OP Junior Member

4 posts
Thanks, but recently I find they do not sound the calls, when plugged the light sensor and proximity, if I plug a finger, not sound, if left uncovered, if it sounds also sound all notifications, thanks, but not how to fix it, I have android 4.4.3 and sense 6.0, thanks.
22nd August 2014, 04:09 AM   |  #5  
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter: 767

1,559 posts
Donate to Me
Thats hardware issues,no way to fix,youve done factory reset,issue was not resolved.Your description of things not working point to hardware issues...The fix will be an rma to htc for replacement

Quote:
Originally Posted by negrocardone

Thanks, but recently I find they do not sound the calls, when plugged the light sensor and proximity, if I plug a finger, not sound, if left uncovered, if it sounds also sound all notifications, thanks, but not how to fix it, I have android 4.4.3 and sense 6.0, thanks.

22nd August 2014, 01:39 PM   |  #6  
OP Junior Member

4 posts
Ver y thankyou
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread