Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,808,261 Members 37,936 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] I cant store files of big size (HTC One X)

Tip us?

rasteck
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default [Q] I cant store files of big size (HTC One X)

Hi.
Im trying to install kali linux on my device (HTC One X). But when I try to put the .img on the phone, it says me that the file is too big to be stored in the device (damn FAT32).
I searched any way on internet, but I dont find anything. I cant create a new partition in ext4 and I cant format the virtual sdcard partition.

Please, anyone know how to modify o create a partition in the device, to allow me storage large files?

If not, any way to install with "Linux Deploy" or any program an operating system? Because I cant install it if dont let me storage the .img of the operating system.

Thanks.

majmoz
Old
Thanks Meter 167
Quote:
Originally Posted by rasteck View Post
Hi.
Im trying to install kali linux on my device (HTC One X). But when I try to put the .img on the phone, it says me that the file is too big to be stored in the device (damn FAT32).
I searched any way on internet, but I dont find anything. I cant create a new partition in ext4 and I cant format the virtual sdcard partition.

Please, anyone know how to modify o create a partition in the device, to allow me storage large files?

If not, any way to install with "Linux Deploy" or any program an operating system? Because I cant install it if dont let me storage the .img of the operating system.

Thanks.
You want to post in the HTC One X Forum, not the HTC One M7 forum.
The best way to get me to reply is to quote or mention me @majmoz

If I was of help to you, please click the "Thanks" button!

Useful links:

nkk71's SuperGUIDE to returning 100% back to stock
HTC 1 Guru by crushalot
[Collection] HTC One Stock Recoveries