Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,803,273 Members 44,821 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Strange HTC One questions

Tip us?

dhinged
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by clsA View Post
The Droid MaXX has most all the features you want and is on Android 4.4.4 already. Unfortunately this is no Root for it yet though
Yes, I know, and Verizon only sells the 16GB version, and I already tried buying two 32GB versions online and they were stolen phones that couldn't be activated. Luckily I got my money back, but I'm not doing that again. Plus the Droid Maxx does not have convenient accessories.

It looks like the Moto X is going to by the keeper until I can figure out how to lower the resolution on the M8 to save battery, which I'm guessing requires root.

clsA
Old
Thanks Meter 955

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by dhinged View Post
Yes, I know, and Verizon only sells the 16GB version, and I already tried buying two 32GB versions online and they were stolen phones that couldn't be activated. Luckily I got my money back, but I'm not doing that again. Plus the Droid Maxx does not have convenient accessories.

It looks like the Moto X is going to by the keeper until I can figure out how to lower the resolution on the M8 to save battery, which I'm guessing requires root.
I can tell you first hand the MotoX is nothing compared to a HTC One M7 their not in the same league. The only 2 phones I would consider over an M7 are the LG G2/G3 and a Nexus 5... Maybe a Note 3 if it's a really sweat deal
HTC One 32 GB AT&T