Amazon Fire TV Stick vs Chromecast – XDA TV

There is no doubt that Amazon is a huge player in many markets, and they want to be a huge … more

Fight the Heat and Conserve Battery with EaseUS Coolphone

Memory hungry Android applications are often responsible for making our device … more

Battery Charged in 30 Seconds? Maybe in 2016

Phones and tablets are getting more and more power hungry with each passing generation. Their … more

ZArchive Manages Your File Archives

Today smartphones are quite powerful devices that can handle multiple processes at once. In fact, some of … more

Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required

Strange HTC One questions

OP dhinged

29th August 2014, 09:26 PM   |  #11  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 5

45 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by clsA

The Droid MaXX has most all the features you want and is on Android 4.4.4 already. Unfortunately this is no Root for it yet though

Yes, I know, and Verizon only sells the 16GB version, and I already tried buying two 32GB versions online and they were stolen phones that couldn't be activated. Luckily I got my money back, but I'm not doing that again. Plus the Droid Maxx does not have convenient accessories.

It looks like the Moto X is going to by the keeper until I can figure out how to lower the resolution on the M8 to save battery, which I'm guessing requires root.
29th August 2014, 11:16 PM   |  #12  
Flag Central Florida
Thanks Meter: 1,166

4,260 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by dhinged

Yes, I know, and Verizon only sells the 16GB version, and I already tried buying two 32GB versions online and they were stolen phones that couldn't be activated. Luckily I got my money back, but I'm not doing that again. Plus the Droid Maxx does not have convenient accessories.

It looks like the Moto X is going to by the keeper until I can figure out how to lower the resolution on the M8 to save battery, which I'm guessing requires root.

I can tell you first hand the MotoX is nothing compared to a HTC One M7 their not in the same league. The only 2 phones I would consider over an M7 are the LG G2/G3 and a Nexus 5... Maybe a Note 3 if it's a really sweat deal
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread