Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,812,054 Members 46,706 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] Sudden Signal loss

Tip us?

pasanjay
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 103
Unhappy [Q] Sudden Signal loss

Hi Guys,

I have a rooted S-On Tmobile M7UL device. It was running on Viper one 6.2 Rom without a problem. Today all of a sudden my phone is not receiving any signal. Wifi is fine. Tried factory resetting the phone. But still no signal. Please help.
HTC Legend (CM9) - Sold

Galaxy SII GT i9100 White (4.2.2 Root Box Nightlies) - Sold

Galaxy SIII GTi9300 Red

HTC One M7

majmoz
Old
Thanks Meter 170
Quote:
Originally Posted by pasanjay View Post
Hi Guys,

I have a rooted S-On Tmobile M7UL device. It was running on Viper one 6.2 Rom without a problem. Today all of a sudden my phone is not receiving any signal. Wifi is fine. Tried factory resetting the phone. But still no signal. Please help.
You might try re-installing the radio or TMO firmware. If you want to run the latest RUU 5.14.531.11.
The best way to get me to reply is to quote or mention me @majmoz

If I was of help to you, please click the "Thanks" button!

Useful links:

nkk71's SuperGUIDE to returning 100% back to stock
HTC 1 Guru by crushalot
[Collection] HTC One Stock Recoveries
The Following User Says Thank You to majmoz For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

pasanjay
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 103
Quote:
Originally Posted by majmoz View Post
You might try re-installing the radio or TMO firmware. If you want to run the latest RUU 5.14.531.11.
Thank you for the reply. Since im S-On i might have to relock ans flash stock recovery right?

And i found a way to get the signal back. When the phone boots up all i have to do is turn airplane mode on and off. Then signal comes back. But the problem is i have to do this every time i switch on the phone. Do you think it has something related to a bug in the custom ROM?

I cant seem to flash any other custom roms. tried insertcoin 4 and few others. But all of them caused bootloops.
HTC Legend (CM9) - Sold

Galaxy SII GT i9100 White (4.2.2 Root Box Nightlies) - Sold

Galaxy SIII GTi9300 Red

HTC One M7

majmoz
Old
Thanks Meter 170
Quote:
Thank you for the reply. Since im S-On i might have to relock ans flash stock recovery right?

And i found a way to get the signal back. When the phone boots up all i have to do is turn airplane mode on and off. Then signal comes back. But the problem is i have to do this every time i switch on the phone. Do you think it has something related to a bug in the custom ROM?

I cant seem to flash any other custom roms. tried insertcoin 4 and few others. But all of them caused bootloops.
It might be a custom ROM. If you can find a firmware for your version flash it. Yes you have to lock your bootloader.
The best way to get me to reply is to quote or mention me @majmoz

If I was of help to you, please click the "Thanks" button!

Useful links:

nkk71's SuperGUIDE to returning 100% back to stock
HTC 1 Guru by crushalot
[Collection] HTC One Stock Recoveries
The Following User Says Thank You to majmoz For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

clsA
Old
Thanks Meter 983

DONATE TO ME
Quote:

if all the roms bootloop you need to update your custom recovery to 2.6.3.3 or 2.7.1.1
HTC One 32 GB AT&T

The Following User Says Thank You to clsA For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

BrickL0rd
Old
Thanks Meter 11
Have the same issue. Had it with insertcoin and now with viper 7

Sent from my HTC One using XDA Free mobile app

>>>>>>>> Samsung Galaxy -> HTC Desire -> HTC EVO 3D -> HTC ONE <<<<<<<<