OP pasanjay

30th August 2014, 05:15 PM   |  #1  
OP Senior Member
Flag Colombo
Thanks Meter: 103

362 posts
More
Hi Guys,

I have a rooted S-On Tmobile M7UL device. It was running on Viper one 6.2 Rom without a problem. Today all of a sudden my phone is not receiving any signal. Wifi is fine. Tried factory resetting the phone. But still no signal. Please help.
30th August 2014, 07:28 PM   |  #2  
Flag Sonoita
Thanks Meter: 249

917 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by pasanjay

Hi Guys,

I have a rooted S-On Tmobile M7UL device. It was running on Viper one 6.2 Rom without a problem. Today all of a sudden my phone is not receiving any signal. Wifi is fine. Tried factory resetting the phone. But still no signal. Please help.

You might try re-installing the radio or TMO firmware. If you want to run the latest RUU 5.14.531.11.
The Following User Says Thank You to majmoz For This Useful Post: [ View ]
31st August 2014, 03:13 AM   |  #3  
OP Senior Member
Flag Colombo
Thanks Meter: 103

362 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by majmoz

You might try re-installing the radio or TMO firmware. If you want to run the latest RUU 5.14.531.11.

Thank you for the reply. Since im S-On i might have to relock ans flash stock recovery right?

And i found a way to get the signal back. When the phone boots up all i have to do is turn airplane mode on and off. Then signal comes back. But the problem is i have to do this every time i switch on the phone. Do you think it has something related to a bug in the custom ROM?

I cant seem to flash any other custom roms. tried insertcoin 4 and few others. But all of them caused bootloops.
31st August 2014, 04:19 AM   |  #4  
Flag Sonoita
Thanks Meter: 249

917 posts
More
Quote:

Thank you for the reply. Since im S-On i might have to relock ans flash stock recovery right?

And i found a way to get the signal back. When the phone boots up all i have to do is turn airplane mode on and off. Then signal comes back. But the problem is i have to do this every time i switch on the phone. Do you think it has something related to a bug in the custom ROM?

I cant seem to flash any other custom roms. tried insertcoin 4 and few others. But all of them caused bootloops.

It might be a custom ROM. If you can find a firmware for your version flash it. Yes you have to lock your bootloader.
The Following User Says Thank You to majmoz For This Useful Post: [ View ]
31st August 2014, 01:43 PM   |  #5  
Flag Central Florida
Thanks Meter: 1,081

4,000 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:

if all the roms bootloop you need to update your custom recovery to 2.6.3.3 or 2.7.1.1
The Following User Says Thank You to clsA For This Useful Post: [ View ]
5th September 2014, 08:56 PM   |  #6  
Flag near Vienna
Thanks Meter: 11

123 posts
More
Have the same issue. Had it with insertcoin and now with viper 7

Sent from my HTC One using XDA Free mobile app
2nd October 2014, 03:11 PM   |  #7  
Thanks Meter: 0

3 posts
I'm on candy kitkat 4.4.4 rom and had the issue of having service but no data. So I flashed a 4T.28.3218.04_10.33E.1718.01L radio and all is good now. But I'm s-off and have super cid.

Sent from my One using XDA Free mobile app

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread