XDA Xposed Tuesday: XHangouts Will Improve Your Hangouts

Ever since Google started supporting text messaging in Hangouts many people have … more

Shattered Screen? Turn Your Broken Device into a Complete Media Center!

A cracked screen usually means you’ll have to spend a hefty … more

Gmail 5.0: Material Design and Multiple Account Support

Google started to materialize many of its applications right after announcing the … more

Some of Our Favorite Features in Android 5.0 Lollipop

Android 5.0 Lollipop is the latest major revision to Google’s mobile operating … more

Should i trade my iphone 5 for a htc one m7?

OP Bn Waheed

27th August 2014, 01:20 PM   |  #1  
OP Senior Member
Flag Cairo
Thanks Meter: 51

163 posts
More
Should i trade my iphone 5 for a htc one m7 or i should keep the iphone?

i absolutely love love my iphone but i want to try android

so should i trade it for m7 or keep the iP5 and wait to a better android device i can buy or trade with iphone
27th August 2014, 02:08 PM   |  #2  
Thanks Meter: 27

76 posts
More
well, personally im to htc over Iphone - only had iphone 4s, but quickly got rid of it again and went to htc one later on (which i havent regret)

its a preference still, dont see why you would trade if you infact love the phone you have already just to try out android

i havent had the iphone 5 myself only played around with it from my friends who have it
still prefer android, no doubt.

i would properly wait till next launches of phones if you had in mind of buying a new, thats what i do.
27th August 2014, 02:16 PM   |  #3  
Flag leeds
Thanks Meter: 53

311 posts
yeh trade it for htc one loll, just install miuiv5 rom on it after, best of both worlds ps, make sure everything is workin on htc one before ie headphone jack and both speakers
27th August 2014, 02:29 PM   |  #4  
OP Senior Member
Flag Cairo

163 posts
More
is the m7 laggy or has battery drain on sense 6 4.4.3 ?
27th August 2014, 02:31 PM   |  #5  
OP Senior Member
Flag Cairo

163 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by seqas

well, personally im to htc over Iphone - only had iphone 4s, but quickly got rid of it again and went to htc one later on (which i havent regret)

its a preference still, dont see why you would trade if you infact love the phone you have already just to try out android

i havent had the iphone 5 myself only played around with it from my friends who have it
still prefer android, no doubt.

i would properly wait till next launches of phones if you had in mind of buying a new, thats what i do.

i am getting a new generation phone actually soon just waiting new devices and money .. m7 is another device i really want to try htc
27th August 2014, 03:33 PM   |  #6  
Flag Sesvete, Zagreb
Thanks Meter: 603

1,672 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bn Waheed

is the m7 laggy or has battery drain on sense 6 4.4.3 ?

M7 laggy? It was never laggy, it's one of the snappiest phones I ever used. Battery is another story. My stock M7 can last through out a day, but barely. My rooted M7 lasts for a fay and a half to two days without a problem
The Following User Says Thank You to donkeykong1 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
28th August 2014, 09:06 AM   |  #7  
Flag leeds
Thanks Meter: 53

311 posts
Quote:

i am getting a new generation phone actually soon just waiting new devices and money .. m7 is another device i really want to try htc

dude htc one m7 is da best lookin phone hands down , iv got the red one !!! its real fast too, no laqg watsoeva, maybe newer devices have beta cpu/gpu, but htc one still holds its own LOLL, WE ALWAYS COMPARE PHONES IN MY FAM ,s3, S4 , S5, IPHONE 5S , IPHONE5 , NOTE 2, my htc one still looks the best
Last edited by litlnicky; 28th August 2014 at 09:09 AM.
30th August 2014, 10:56 PM   |  #8  
Flag Malang
Thanks Meter: 0

5 posts
More
yeah. you should trade it. LOL. my One M7 is the best phone i've ever have. you can't compare the battery life because it's depend on personal daily use. if you wanna try the purest Android system, try the LG Nexus 5. but with One M7 you have a full metal body instead of hard plastic. or do you wanna trade your iPhone for a HTC One M8?
31st August 2014, 09:53 PM   |  #9  
Thanks Meter: 3

8 posts
Quote:

Should i trade my iphone 5 for a htc one m7 or i should keep the iphone?

i absolutely love love my iphone but i want to try android

so should i trade it for m7 or keep the iP5 and wait to a better android device i can buy or trade with iphone

I traded my iphone 5s for a htc one (m7) and havent had moment regret. The iphone 5s was/is a great phone, would recommend to anyday
but the htc one and android for that matter just gave me a lot more fun due to the android os being so much opener and the fact that i dont
like apple desciding what i can or not install or use on my phone.

And after rooting and installing custom roms the fun just got a lot better. Im even thinking about getting a second M7 so i have 1 for daily use (maybe stock..) and 1 for playing around with roms everything. For me this phone is just perfect, 4,7inch screen is excellent, the phone size is just right (shouldnt be bigger).

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread