Originally Posted by alray
Ok first, a few questions:
- can you post the output of fastboot getvar all except the imei and serialno ?
- What rom/version are you trying to flash?
- What backup? is it your personal backup, or one you have downloaded?
- What version of TWRP are you using?
- Is there any error code displayed after flashing the rom? Does it says "failed", "successful", "enable to mont /somehting" ??
- Do you have all you drivers installed correctly? When your phone is in bootloader mode, in windows device manager, what does it says?
- Do you have checked MD5 on your ROM/RECOVERY/BACKUP before flashing?
please answer all questions the best you can.
C:\Users\Robert>fastboot getvar all
(bootloader) version: 0.5
(bootloader) version-bootloader: 1.55.0000
(bootloader) version-baseband: 4A.21.3263.04
(bootloader) version-cpld: None
(bootloader) version-microp: None
(bootloader) version-main: 3.62.401.1
(bootloader) version-misc: PVT SHIP S-ON
(bootloader) serialno: (removed)
(bootloader) imei: (removed)
(bootloader) meid: 00000000000000
(bootloader) product: m7_ul
(bootloader) platform: HBOOT-8064
(bootloader) modelid: PN0710000
(bootloader) cidnum: HTC__001
(bootloader) battery-status: good
(bootloader) battery-voltage: 4313mV
(bootloader) partition-layout: Generic
(bootloader) security: on
(bootloader) build-mode: SHIP
(bootloader) boot-mode: FASTBOOT
(bootloader) commitno-bootloader: dirty-bb768ae1
(bootloader) hbootpreupdate: 11
(bootloader) gencheckpt: 0
finished. total time: 0.127s
I tried insert coin, HD revolution, GE from mike, stock odex too.
Ad3: Backups are stored in phone memory. All were there when phone has arrived so I do assume they are belongs to previous owner. However memory looks like corrupted. I can not add or remove any files.
Ad4: TWRP 188.8.131.52 When I try to flash new one in fastboot it is successful but recovery remain the same.
Ad5: Every rom with aroma installer is successful but nothing is installed. Stock odex HD wont install from otg or sideload just keeps rebooting.
or showing error that it cant execute updater from zip.
Ad6: Yes all drivers are ok.
Ad7: Yes all md5 were ok