Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,742,650 Members 38,130 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Usb issues

Tip us?
 
Pwnie2012
Old
(Last edited by Pwnie2012; 4th July 2014 at 04:52 PM.)
#1  
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 24
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: Rauenberg
Unhappy Usb issues

Hi!
My One "connects" to my PC when it's booting (that sound), but after that it stays disconnected. While booting it's being recognized as an MTP device. Recovery has the same problem: Until recovery starts it's kinda connected, but when TWRP is started, even sideload doesn't work. And in the booloader the "device enumeration failed". The ROM is ARHD GE 6.1

Does some1 know solutions to those probs?
 
$tefanDroid
Old
#2  
$tefanDroid's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 2250
Posts: 377
Join Date: Nov 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pwnie2012 View Post
Hi!
My One "connects" to my PC when it's booting (that sound), but after that it stays disconnected. While booting it's being recognized as an MTP device. Recovery has the same problem: Until recovery starts it's kinda connected, but when TWRP is started, even sideload doesn't work. And in the booloader the "device enumeration failed". The ROM is ARHD GE 6.1

Does some1 know solutions to those probs?
You definitely have a driver problem. Install the drivers from this thread, that should solve your problems.
Make sure to uninstall all currently installed drivers for your HTC One. For this go to the device manager on your pc. (windows + x, -> device manager)
 
Pwnie2012
Old
#3  
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 24
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: Rauenberg
Quote:
Originally Posted by $tefanDroid View Post
You definitely have a driver problem. Install the drivers from this thread, that should solve your problems.
Make sure to uninstall all currently installed drivers for your HTC One. For this go to the device manager on your pc. (windows + x, -> device manager)
any idea how i could list the drivers which i can uninstall?
 
$tefanDroid
Old
#4  
$tefanDroid's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 2250
Posts: 377
Join Date: Nov 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pwnie2012 View Post
any idea how i could list the drivers which i can uninstall?
http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/libr...(v=vs.85).aspx
 
Pwnie2012
Old
(Last edited by Pwnie2012; 5th July 2014 at 02:17 PM.)
#5  
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 24
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: Rauenberg
Quote:
Originally Posted by $tefanDroid View Post
uninstalled them, now it always get's recognized as an unknown device (searching drivers), but before it finds a driver it again disconnects
 
$tefanDroid
Old
#6  
$tefanDroid's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 2250
Posts: 377
Join Date: Nov 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pwnie2012 View Post
uninstalled them, now it always get's recognized as an unknown device (searching drivers), but before it finds a driver it again disconnects
Hmm try this one http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2588979
 
Pwnie2012
Old
(Last edited by Pwnie2012; 5th July 2014 at 04:17 PM.)
#7  
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 24
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: Rauenberg
Quote:
Originally Posted by $tefanDroid View Post
in fastboot i have a "failed device enumeration", the windows-update from the driver thread doesnt work, it says it isnt applicable for my OS
(8.1pro)

EDIT: was able to install the update now, after uninstalling another one. testing fastboot asap (after a reboot).

EDIT 2: Ok, doesnt work.
 
Pwnie2012
Old
#8  
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 24
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: Rauenberg
i now tested, if OTG works on it. doesnt even recognize that there was a usb cable inserted

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes


XDA PORTAL POSTS

Slide Dial Replacement Dialer Lets You Make Calls from Anywhere

If you frequently make phone calls, your dialer (aka phone app)is one of the … more

Navigate with Your Samsung Gear 2 Using DMA Navi Watch

Whether you’re travelling to a new destination or exploring some previously … more

Xperia Z1 Stereo Speaker Mod, Cell Phone Unlocking Legal Again! – XDA Developer TV

Cell Phone Unlocking is legal again!! That and much … more

[OTA Captured] Verizon LG G Pad 8.3 Finally Gets Official KitKat Update

It’s been almost nine months since the LG G Pad … more