Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,730,761 Members 42,482 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] Xposed installed but not running

Tip us?

alanthailad
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Question [Q] Xposed installed but not running

I have recently downloader Xposed Installer for my HTC One (Android 4.4.2) and have successfully installed it (including the mods I want) but the mods don't seem to be able to work.
For example, I have Xposed Lockscreen Wallpaper (1.6.2) checked in the 'Modules' tab, but it doesn't seem to open when I my phone opens. The standard lockscreen pops up instead. Am I missing something or doing something wrong? Please help.
p.s please let me know if you need more details.

DwightKSchrute
Old
Thanks Meter 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by alanthailad View Post
I have recently downloader Xposed Installer for my HTC One (Android 4.4.2) and have successfully installed it (including the mods I want) but the mods don't seem to be able to work.
For example, I have Xposed Lockscreen Wallpaper (1.6.2) checked in the 'Modules' tab, but it doesn't seem to open when I my phone opens. The standard lockscreen pops up instead. Am I missing something or doing something wrong? Please help.
p.s please let me know if you need more details.
Have you installed the latest Framework? You can check by tapping the icon Xposed Installer and see if 'Framework' is written in red letters. If so, go into framework and press Install/Update (i think, i have the dutch version running, it's the option on the top).

alanthailad
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by DwightKSchrute View Post
Have you installed the latest Framework? You can check by tapping the icon Xposed Installer and see if 'Framework' is written in red letters. If so, go into framework and press Install/Update (i think, i have the dutch version running, it's the option on the top).
Yeah, the number is green and '58'

DwightKSchrute
Old
(Last edited by DwightKSchrute; 6th July 2014 at 02:59 PM.)
Thanks Meter 4
Quote:
Yeah, the number is green and '58'
I presume you have rebooted your phone? You have root? Do you see a green number '54' too? Those are the requirements for the Xposed Installer to work, including the modules you already checked.

Edit: Are you running a Sense-based ROM? The module only seems to work with Stock Google/AOSP

alanthailad
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by DwightKSchrute View Post
I presume you have rebooted your phone? You have root? Do you see a green number '54' too? Those are the requirements for the Xposed Installer to work, including the modules you already checked.
As shown in the attachments. Is that all right?
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	1404655081127.jpg
Views:	13
Size:	88.5 KB
ID:	2836039   Click image for larger version

Name:	1404655035388.jpg
Views:	13
Size:	208.7 KB
ID:	2836040  

DwightKSchrute
Old
Thanks Meter 4
Quote:
As shown in the attachments. Is that all right?
Yes, that's how it's supposed to look, but I've found your problem: You are running Sense, the module is for Stock Google/AOSP only.