FORUMS

[KERNEL][GCC5.1] Xceed [KC][GPE/Sense][M7UL/WLS/WLV][Updated:06/01]

1,967 posts
Thanks Meter: 7,853

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
Announcement from kairi_zeroblade: New Builds up!! (Build 11)
16th January 2016, 11:30 PM |#3341  
Flag Sesvete, Zagreb
Thanks Meter: 1,648

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by macondo62

Luigi ciao, devi mettere a posto KC, al riavvio non imposta la CPU e il read ahead. Sono solo 2 valori ma fa cilecca tutte le volte. Kernel adiutor invece lo fa. Uso elementalx perché ha la patch kexec hardboot. Ciauz

Inviato dal mio HTC One utilizzando Tapatalk

English language is mandatory on Xda threads mate. If you want to speak to Luigi in Italian, send him a PM. Bottom line, most people here probably don't know who Luigi is. No offense, but Xda rules state that English is the language of comunication here, and we should all respect that
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to donkeykong1 For This Useful Post: [ View ]

20th January 2016, 02:35 AM |#3342  
Thanks Meter: 4

More
Has anyone that's had trouble with Kernel Configurators values not withstanding a reboot - ever found a solution beyond simply using a different app? I'm stuck using Kernel Auidtor currently, and it's not able to change Krait sleep modes or the hotplug refresh rate above 60ms.
The Following User Says Thank You to Aaren11 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
20th January 2016, 07:35 PM |#3343  
Flag Milan
Thanks Meter: 9

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aaren11

Has anyone that's had trouble with Kernel Configurators values not withstanding a reboot - ever found a solution beyond simply using a different app? I'm stuck using Kernel Auidtor currently, and it's not able to change Krait sleep modes or the hotplug refresh rate above 60ms.

which busybox are you using? I had the same problem a while ago and got it fixed by switching to busybox on rails, you might as well give it a shot
The Following User Says Thank You to Pesta01694 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
22nd January 2016, 03:07 PM |#3344  
Thanks Meter: 4

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pesta01694

which busybox are you using? I had the same problem a while ago and got it fixed by switching to busybox on rails, you might as well give it a shot

Just gave busybox on rails a try while on Santod's GPE+. Honestly everytime I'd tried it previously I'd gotten one module that refused to be linked - but now everything seems to be checking out okay. Thanks for the tip!

My values seem to be sticking at last in KC - although I've noticed the Krait Values I enable - still show "0" in the log. Is this normal? Anything that could be preventing the Krait sleep modes from being enabled?
23rd January 2016, 07:30 PM |#3345  
Flag London / Lublin
Thanks Meter: 13

More
Sorry for my question this kernel is for CM 11 or 12 ???

Thanks for help.
23rd January 2016, 09:28 PM |#3346  
Flag Sesvete, Zagreb
Thanks Meter: 1,648

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by jasio2k

Sorry for my question this kernel is for CM 11 or 12 ???

Thanks for help.

Only sense and GPE. CM was abandoned a long time ago
24th January 2016, 10:44 AM |#3347  
Flag London / Lublin
Thanks Meter: 13

More
thanks
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
entropy, hotplug, kairi

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)