No registration required

[ROM][UNOFFICIAL] AICP - KK 4.4.4_r2

OP Snuzzo

19th September 2014, 08:17 PM   |  #31  
OP Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter: 6,329

5,290 posts
More
Actually it would be a pain in the ... to remove lockscreen wallpaper settings from theme chooser altogether. I'll just consider it a bug then. Try a different theme though before considering that a dead option.
20th September 2014, 01:05 AM   |  #32  
Thanks Meter: 16

62 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Snuzzo

Actually it would be a pain in the ... to remove lockscreen wallpaper settings from theme chooser altogether. I'll just consider it a bug then. Try a different theme though before considering that a dead option.

I only use 'Dark AICP' and it has worked just fine here.

I am however using Banks Minimal GAPPs since Google Playstore and Google Maps are the only ones i use.
20th September 2014, 04:59 AM   |  #33  
Thanks Meter: 11

47 posts
More
Quote:

we may be talking about two different things... im talking about the options in the setttings to change to dark aicp and remove android halo... its not a big deal if it wasnt so easy to go to settings and accidentally toggle it
21st September 2014, 09:28 AM   |  #34  

5,290 posts
More
Ohhh. I'll refer back to your posts. The Dark AICP option does work on every build I've tested. So what you're saying is when both are enabled it causes a FC?
22nd September 2014, 01:25 AM   |  #35  
Thanks Meter: 11

47 posts
More
Quote:

Ohhh. I'll refer back to your posts. The Dark AICP option does work on every build I've tested. So what you're saying is when both are enabled it causes a FC?

yes and it says "system ui has stopped" in an endless cycle
Last edited by Casey Walt; 22nd September 2014 at 01:28 AM.
The Following User Says Thank You to Casey Walt For This Useful Post: [ View ]
22nd September 2014, 02:48 AM   |  #36  
Thanks Meter: 33

154 posts
I keep getting force closes in hangouts. It happens when I make calls with data through Google voice. It only seems to work on stock (Sense) roms for me. Has anyone else run into this issue? Thanks
The Following User Says Thank You to Meltdown03 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
22nd September 2014, 05:25 AM   |  #37  

5,290 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Meltdown03

I keep getting force closes in hangouts. It happens when I make calls with data through Google voice. It only seems to work on stock (Sense) roms for me. Has anyone else run into this issue? Thanks

This sounds to be more device wide regarding the RIL used for AOSP. I wonder if theirs any alternate apps to use GV ....
20th October 2014, 04:35 AM   |  #38  
Thanks Meter: 2

11 posts
Quote:

This sounds to be more device wide regarding the RIL used for AOSP. I wonder if theirs any alternate apps to use GV ....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meltdown03

I've spent some time troubleshooting this because I was having a similar problem. For me, every time I tried to make a voice or video call with Hangouts the app would crash. I tried two different Kitkat ROMS, CM11 and Liquid Smooth, and it happened with both of them. I finally was about to revert back to stock when I decided to try Tachyon 1.2, and it worked! It seems like it is something to do with the way the Kitkat ROMs are built for the Rezound. I'm just glad I didn't have to go back to 4.0.
26th October 2014, 04:44 AM   |  #39  

5,290 posts
More
New build is up at snuzzo.android-edge.com

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Snuzzo For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread