No registration required

Calibrate Laza extended battery

OP Casey Walt

3rd August 2014, 02:39 PM   |  #1  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 11

53 posts
More
I just got the rezound and purchased the laza zcell 3240 with it.... Put 4.2.2 ROM on it and drained the battery down.... It won't calibrate. Is there some unknown way to calibrate it
3rd August 2014, 05:02 PM   |  #2  
Flag Bismarck, ND
Thanks Meter: 598

1,911 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Casey Walt

I just got the rezound and purchased the laza zcell 3240 with it.... Put 4.2.2 ROM on it and drained the battery down.... It won't calibrate. Is there some unknown way to calibrate it

What do you mean "calibrate it"... all you can do with "calibration" is delete/wipe the battery stats file and let the OS rebuild it, it doesn't have anything to do with actually draining the battery, just how it is displayed to you and how run-times are calculated. We have known for some time this really does nothing. http://www.androidcentral.com/wiping...oogle-engineer

If something is draining the battery, you have a rouge app that is holding the wakelock or a defective battery or device... install GSAM, BetterBatteryStats, or Wakelock Detector and figure out what it is.
12th August 2014, 12:50 AM   |  #3  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 11

53 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by acejavelin

What do you mean "calibrate it"... all you can do with "calibration" is delete/wipe the battery stats file and let the OS rebuild it, it doesn't have anything to do with actually draining the battery, just how it is displayed to you and how run-times are calculated. We have known for some time this really does nothing. http://www.androidcentral.com/wiping...oogle-engineer

If something is draining the battery, you have a rouge app that is holding the wakelock or a defective battery or device... install GSAM, BetterBatteryStats, or Wakelock Detector and figure out what it is.

Thanks for the response... i just realized after a few charges that it would drain from 100 to about 20% then things would go haywire it would drain so fast after that. I always monitor voltages with the solo battery widget. it would so how a steady drain down to about 3600mv then it would drop to 3400mv very rapidly... I had a droid bionic that would say it was dead at 3900mv then stay charged for many hours after the opposite is happening with this phone.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread