New Rom for ReZound

OP bigperm20

7th August 2014, 07:05 AM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

5 posts
I've had the ReZound since it was first introduced. I upgraded to what I think was ICS when the leaks came out of the Verizon ROM.

It's been a while and as of late the phone has been slow. I don't know if wiping it clean when using the bootloader screen will take me back to the original OS, or if it will reload ICS.

Regardless, I need advice/ opinions. Should I try to find a JB ROM, or the newest OS available? Will the phone hardware support it without being too slow?

Pictures aren't working for me for some reason. I'll upload a screenshot of my current software as soon as I can get to my PC.

Thanks
7th August 2014, 06:59 PM   |  #2  
Thanks Meter: 155

597 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigperm20

I've had the ReZound since it was first introduced. I upgraded to what I think was ICS when the leaks came out of the Verizon ROM.

It's been a while and as of late the phone has been slow. I don't know if wiping it clean when using the bootloader screen will take me back to the original OS, or if it will reload ICS.

Regardless, I need advice/ opinions. Should I try to find a JB ROM, or the newest OS available? Will the phone hardware support it without being too slow?

Pictures aren't working for me for some reason. I'll upload a screenshot of my current software as soon as I can get to my PC.

Thanks

Try a KK ROM if you're on the latest firmware and update you're fine. You just need to unlock the bootloader through htcdev.com load a recovery, flash a ROM, then flash the boot.img since you're probably still s-on. If you want I can provide a FULL like 45 step by step by step guide.

When you unlock the bootloader it will just factory reset the phone. Nothing much.
The Following User Says Thank You to pball52998 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
7th August 2014, 07:32 PM   |  #3  
OP Junior Member

5 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by pball52998

Try a KK ROM if you're on the latest firmware and update you're fine. You just need to unlock the bootloader through htcdev.com load a recovery, flash a ROM, then flash the boot.img since you're probably still s-on. If you want I can provide a FULL like 45 step by step by step guide.

When you unlock the bootloader it will just factory reset the phone. Nothing much.

I'm afraid I may need that kind of explanation. Like I said it's been a full 2 years since I messed with this at all, and I don't remember much, if anything. Apparently I don't have 10 posts yet, so I can't upload pics. I'll figure,something out.
7th August 2014, 08:14 PM   |  #4  
Thanks Meter: 155

597 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigperm20

I'm afraid I may need that kind of explanation. Like I said it's been a full 2 years since I messed with this at all, and I don't remember much, if anything. Apparently I don't have 10 posts yet, so I can't upload pics. I'll figure,something out.

Send me a PM. I will see if I can find my FULL guide I wrote up. Or you can find easy videos online.

Sent From My HTC One M8 Running Insert Coin. S-OFF.
7th August 2014, 10:43 PM   |  #5  
OP Junior Member

5 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by pball52998

Send me a PM. I will see if I can find my FULL guide I wrote up. Or you can find easy videos online.

Sent From My HTC One M8 Running Insert Coin. S-OFF.

I don't think I can send PM's yet either. I'm going to try and post 10 random posts in some other threads.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread