[Q] ASOP Dialer with working Bluetooth Calling/Voice?

Search This thread

jbjork70stpl

Sep 19, 2009
I have one main problem with my Rezound: I can't stand the Sense dialer/contacts/sms setup. I love the ASOP dialer/contacts setup. I've been trying several different ASOP ROMs but it seems like all the ASOP ROMs have a problem with Bluetooth calling/voice. The Sense ROMs have working Bluetooth but they all have the Sense dialer.

I've also tried all the dialer replacement apps that I can find in the Play Store but nothing is as clean and simple is the ASOP dialer.

Anyone have any idea how I can get the ASOP dialer and working Bluetooth calling/voice on my Rezound?

cslingerland

Jul 11, 2012
I have one main problem with my Rezound: I can't stand the Sense dialer/contacts/sms setup. I love the ASOP dialer/contacts setup. I've been trying several different ASOP ROMs but it seems like all the ASOP ROMs have a problem with Bluetooth calling/voice. The Sense ROMs have working Bluetooth but they all have the Sense dialer.

I've also tried all the dialer replacement apps that I can find in the Play Store but nothing is as clean and simple is the ASOP dialer.

Anyone have any idea how I can get the ASOP dialer and working Bluetooth calling/voice on my Rezound?

its one of the few remaining issues with AOSP and it is being worked on. Very tough cookie to crack

Squirrel1620

Oct 13, 2011
Any movement on the ASOP/Bluetooth calling issue?

Our few aosp devs are all working on jb right now. But I'm sure at least a few are still trying to resolve the bluetooth issue, but progress seems slow. It will probably be the main focus once all the major bugs are worked out of jb

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using xda app-developers app