Each kernel release, I will be pre testing on my device first, to ensure adequate stability. However by the use of this kernel, I claim no responsibility to any damaged devices due to the risky nature of overclocking. I recommend that you DO NOT USE THIS KERNEL if you want rock solid stability!
I won't be taking full credit for this, as a matter of fact, i will only take very little as this kernel is based 100% from Ivanichs CM12 kernel for the sensation. While I only simply transplanted the overclocking code from Sultanxda and SebatianFM kernels to Ivanichs with my touch of voltage tweaks.
- CPU OC to 1890MHz
- GPU 3D OC to 320MHz
- GPU 2D OC to 228MHz
- BUS/Memory OC for overclocked frequencies from 310MHz to 400MHz
- CPU Voltage interface. Select your own VCore!
- Various idle underclocks and undervolts to improve batterylife
- Included sultanxda's panel undervolt interface
- Various I/O Scheduler & I/O read aheads and CPU Govenor tweaks for awesome snappiness.
- Compiled with Linaro GCC Compiler optimized for Cortex A8.
- Thermal Daemon will set absolute top frequency 1.89GHz when returning from a CPU throttle due to high temperature. In this case some devices can't handle 1.89 and will either reboot eventually or instantly reboot. Hinxnz has provided and excellet workaround for this.
Edit thermal.conf to this before flashing this kernel!
Hinxnz excellent workaround to the thermald reboots. Navigate to /etc/thermal.conf and change the file to the following. Substitute "1512000" with your desired frequency. Keep in mind setting a too high frequency could lock you out of your device!
[tsens_tz_sensor0] sampling 3000 thresholds 0 65 75 85 thresholds_clr 0 60 70 80 actions cpu cpu cpu cpu action_info 1512000 1134000 702000 384000
- I recommend that you DO NOT USE THIS KERNEL if you want rock solid stability! Kernel is still currently in testing.
- I would recommend only use 1.89GHz and 1.944GHz for benchmarking. I have set the voltages for those frequencies to 1.3v and a monstrous 1.375v respectivly to maintain device from instantly crashing.
- My Device only stable on 1836MHz with a moderate 1.25v on the core (This is device depandant)
CM12 Overclocked 3.4 Kernel for HTC Sensation, Kernel for the HTC Sensation
Source Code: https://github.com/littlelerroyy/and...el_htc_pyramid
Kernel Special Features: OC Up To: CPU = 1890MHz, GPU3D = 320MHz, GPU2D = 228MHz, L2 Cache = 1.6GHz
Last Updated 2015-04-23