Each kernel release, I will be pre testing on my device first, to ensure adequate stability. However by the use of this kernel, I claim no responsibility to any damaged devices due to the risky nature of overclocking. I recommend that you DO NOT USE THIS KERNEL if you want rock solid stability!
I won't be taking full credit for this, as a matter of fact, i will only take very little as this kernel is based 100% from Ivanichs CM12 kernel for the sensation. While I only simply transplanted the overclocking code from Sultanxda and SebatianFM kernels to Ivanichs with my touch of voltage tweaks.
- CPU OC to 1890MHz
- GPU 3D OC to 320MHz
- GPU 2D OC to 228MHz
- Compiled with Linaro GCC Compiler optimized for Cortex A8
- Device will completely reboot if overclocked when the device is hot! If you are experiencing bootloops after doing intensive tasks, try a battery pull and leave the device off until cooled.
- I recommend that you DO NOT USE THIS KERNEL if you want rock solid stability! Kernel is still currently in testing.
- I would recommend only use 1.89GHz and 1.944GHz for benchmarking. I have set the voltages for those frequencies to 1.3v and a monstrous 1.375v respectivly to maintain device from instantly crashing.
- My Device only stable on 1836MHz with a moderate 1.25v on the core (This is device depandant)
CM12 Overclocked 3.4 Kernel for HTC Sensation, Kernel for the HTC Sensation
Source Code: https://github.com/littlelerroyy/and...el_htc_pyramid
Kernel Special Features: OC Up To: CPU = 1890MHz, GPU3D = 320MHz, GPU2D = 228MHz, L2 Cache = 1.6GHz
Last Updated 2015-03-08