by the way, I just mixed it with Flow-Wolf's Unlock, S-OFF ,Root. This topic
So , BIG THANKS FOR THEM !!
I am not responsible for any damage to your phone or brick your phone!
This is the change of all:
Windows XP x32
Windows 7 x64
- Uninstall ALL HTC from your computer. (HTC Sync, for first! )
- Install Attached HTC Drivers (need to reboot your computer!)
- get the latest control bear from the official site download the "windows Ice cream sandwich" one ("windows Gingerbread" one if on gingerbread )
- Make Android folder on your pc ( mine is: C:\Android )
- Open SDK tool and install Android SDK Platform Tools and Android SDK Tools (Please update it if your SDK version is r11).
- After you installed look in \android-sdk-windows\platform-tools for 4 file: adb.exe | AdbWinApi.dll | fastboot.exe | AdbWinUsbApi
- Copy the files to Andorid folder.
- Copy the temp_root.bat and temp_root_remove.bat to the same folder.
- Restart your PC to ready for the progress.
Prepar your phone:
- Remove and reinsert the battery
- Go to bootloader ( volume down + power on)
- Select factory reset
- DO NOT TOUCH IT, just let it reboot.
- When rebooted skip the Installation tutorial, don't set anything.
- Uncheck Fastboot ( Menu / Settings / Power )
- Check USB Debugging ( Menu / Settings / Dev Options )
- Run the temp_root.bat
- Follow the commads.
- Do NOT TOUCH the device.
- When finished corerctly go to the next paragraph.
- Replug the phone
- Run the ControlBear
- Follow the commads on the screen.
- take a cable!
- Press the cable on the sdcard protection during 0.5sec, release during 1.75sec press again during 0.5sec.
It doesn't work:
1 - Your phone do not restart. Try again
2 - Your phone restart, but stay on the same Juopunut Bear screen. You have an Error Code.
Close the cmd command and run the controlbear.exe again
Your phone restart. And the CMD said it's done.
- Follow the instuctions on the screen!
Remove Temp root:
- Run remove_temp_root.bat
Hmm your done with the S-OFF
- Connect your phone to the PC and select Disk Drive
( avoid usb hubs and usb 3.0 ports while connecting ..just connect the device directly to pc/laptop )
- Run root.bat
- Follow the instuctions
Gratz, your done with the root too,
Just download the Rom Manager from Market and isntall CWM with it!