[Q] I got 2 sensation, 1 keep restarting. both cm10, 1.27.1111 Hboot

Search This thread

BobThaBear

Nov 1, 2012
Montreal
Okay, there is my problem ***(SOLVED)***

I got 2 HTC sensation 4G, First, lets call it: Alt. Had a broken screen, I bought a new one wich we'll call : Main.

Alt came with Hboot 1.18, was rooted using Revolutionary tools. Main had Hboot 1.27 so i used juop tool.

When CM10 came up, I started flashing daily on Alt to wait for a stable, nearly bugfree version of J-B to install on Main. However i always had the same issue : force restart every 10sec or so. After a week or so, I decided to try on my Main even if Alt had trouble. It ran perfectly! Except the little bugs CM10 still had at those time, but no restart at all .Since then I found out that Alt has all the trouble in the world for running any J-B Rom. CM10 is somewhat stable now, but camera and video camera restart the phone, too much request after sleep ( feels like a ''panic'' when missing memory, like if new Govs, werent supported)
Now I Installed Juop Hboot 1.27.1111 on alt as well and the problem persist. I figure my problem is the Radio, wich is now the only firware difference between both. Any Ideas?

I am sick of reading about piece of papers and battery connectors, if your reply has anything to do with cleaning connectors, wedging something in my phone or changing batteries, please sont bother. I got 3 stock battery, the behavior is the same with anyone of those, and the connectors are clean, thank you.

Last edited:

BobThaBear

Nov 1, 2012
Montreal
Here are the bootloader screen Info :
Alt =juopunutbear=
Pyramid pvt SHIP S-OFF
HBOOT-1.27.1111
RADIO-10.14.9035.01_m
eMMC-boot
Jan 13 2012, 17:33:34

Main =juopunutbear=
Pyramid pvt SHIP S-OFF
HBOOT-1.27.1111
RADIO-11.24.3504.10_m
OpenADSP-v02.6.0.2226.00.0131
eMMC-boot
Jan 13 2012, 17:33:34

So, This : RADIO-11.24.3504.10_m, OpenADSP-v02.6.0.2226.00.0131
Is what I can seem to find Anywhere... the only Ruu i can find for my carrier contains the RADIO-10.14.9035.01_m.

ridder215215

Dec 19, 2011
Leiden
Just so you know, the problem with the connectors can be the phone, ever thought about that? Anyway, did it's screen break when it fell? If so, some internals might be messed up.

BobThaBear

Nov 1, 2012
Montreal
Just so you know, the problem with the connectors can be the phone, ever thought about that? Anyway, did it's screen break when it fell? If so, some internals might be messed up.

Sorry, I guess i wasnt clear enought. I should really point out that by : ''Since then I found out that Alt has all the trouble in the world for running any J-B Rom.'' I meant that every other GB and ICS rom was running perfectly with no restart.. Cm7 was running well for 5months, Only J-B roms shows this problem.

I am convinced that my problem is Firmware, and am only looking for a way to upgrade my Alt radio to the same as Main Or any other FIRMWARE related suggestion. I only created this thread because every others are suggesting physical trouble, play stay on Firmware topic.

realsis

Sep 30, 2011
california
Running ics you have two firmware choices 3.32 or 3.33. As for radios and ril I suggest you start with the generic ics radio and matching Ril file. Radio is flashed via pg58img, ril is flashed regularly. Do some experiment and see if that helps.

Sent from HTC sensation, soff, 3.33 firmware, viper Rom, sense 4.1,kernel- faux 10b6 , Mugen 3800 mah battery. Please press thanks if I helped in anyway. :)

Reactions: BobThaBear

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Running ics you have two firmware choices 3.32 or 3.33. As for radios and ril I suggest you start with the generic ics radio and matching Ril file. Radio is flashed via pg58img, ril is flashed regularly. Do some experiment and see if that helps.

Sent from HTC sensation, soff, 3.33 firmware, viper Rom, sense 4.1,kernel- faux 10b6 , Mugen 3800 mah battery. Please press thanks if I helped in anyway. :)