helpppp is it a hard brick?

Search This thread

Ahmed.ragab

Oct 18, 2012
Cairo
My brother's htc sensation xe mob turned of suddenly and when tried to turn on mob it din't give anything only the soft button light and screen black .. he was using viper rom ..any idea about what happen with mob? P.s when i connect the mob to pc it give android phone but with yellow triangle :confused: and when try volume down with power button not give anyyhing too and soft button turn on and off simultaneously and when plug the charger while tge phone is off the led lamp give orange light for a sec then turn off again see screenshot:confused:

Attachments

• HTC.JPG
    HTC.JPG
    213.9 KB · Views: 40
Last edited:

rashmifantasy

Jan 27, 2011
Bhubaneswar
My brother's htc sensation xe mob turned of suddenly and when tried to turn on mob it din't give anything only the soft button light and screen black .. he was using viper rom ..any idea about what happen with mob? P.s when i connect the mob to pc it give android phone but with yellow triangle :confused: and when try volume down with power button not give anyyhing too and soft button turn on and off simultaneously and when plug the charger while tge phone is off the led lamp give orange light for a sec then turn off again see screenshot:confused:

I think luckily u havn't brick ur device.It is a hardware problem.

rzr86

May 21, 2012
Nafpaktos
remove the battery and put it back
then try to boot into bootloader
if you boot select reboot

Ahmed.ragab

Oct 18, 2012
Cairo

I can't boot into bootloader when i try thr soft key turn on and off simultaneously and screen is dark P.s (my brother put it in his pocket then he get it out to see it like that ? I thought maybe there is something wrong with screen but i tried to open mob normally till the soft key became light and never turn off then tried to make make a call to see if the mob will ring it said the mob is closed so i think this isn't about the screen any Idea ?

Last edited:

Ahmed.ragab

Oct 18, 2012
Cairo
Any Idea ?
the 1st screenshot is when i connect my mob to the charger only soft key light on and never off
the 2nd screenshot is when I connected my mob to the pc and try to go to bootlooder with ADB
the 3rd screenshot is when i try to connect it with KGS utility (in all cases screen is always black)

Attachments

• 10527601_10202900063315725_3361419831622721465_n.jpg
    10527601_10202900063315725_3361419831622721465_n.jpg
    90.6 KB · Views: 30
  • untitled3.JPG
    untitled3.JPG
    164.6 KB · Views: 34
  • untitled4.JPG
    untitled4.JPG
    211.6 KB · Views: 35
Last edited:

rzr86

May 21, 2012
Nafpaktos
Any Idea ?
the 1st screenshot is when i connect my mob to the charger only soft key light on and never off
the 2nd screenshot is when I connected my mob to the pc and try to go to bootlooder with ADB
the 3rd screenshot is when i try to connect it with KGS utility (in all cases screen is always black)

in adb mode your device is being recognized
when you are entering adb reboot bootloader what happens?

Ahmed.ragab

Oct 18, 2012
Cairo
did you try to boot into safe mode?

I can't boot into safe mode .. screen light never turned on and when i try to switch on mob normally thr green light turn on then turn off again and the mob vibrate and the soft key light always turn on anf after while it turn off and by just preesing volume up otlr power button it light again

rzr86

May 21, 2012
Nafpaktos
I can't boot into safe mode .. screen light never turned on and when i try to switch on mob normally thr green light turn on then turn off again and the mob vibrate and the soft key light always turn on anf after while it turn off and by just preesing volume up otlr power button it light again

did you try to use a ruu.exe?
i am thinking that it could be a hardware issue

Ahmed.ragab

Oct 18, 2012
Cairo
did you try to use a ruu.exe?
i am thinking that it could be a hardware issue

I'm trying to charge my battery more than 30 % cause he don't wanna continue installing and i have a slow external charger and will back to you again :)

It say rebooting to bootloader and stop in this stage see the SS

Attachments

• HTC11.JPG
    HTC11.JPG
    132.1 KB · Views: 25
Last edited:

Ahmed.ragab

Oct 18, 2012
Cairo
I think luckily u havn't brick ur device.It is a hardware problem.

i really don't know mate:(
search here in xda
maybe you will find something about it

edit: did you try the unbricking project?
otherwise see this thread
http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2775115

I repaired it guys the problem was with the lcd screen I replaced my sensation xe screen with my friends's sensation and it is working good now ;)