Some of Our Favorite Features in Android 5.0 Lollipop

Android 5.0 Lollipop is the latest major revision to Google’s mobile operating … more

Sony SmartEyeglass SDK Developer Preview Released

A little over a month ago in Tokyo, Japan, Sony unveiled its new SmartEyeglasstechnology. … more

XDA and Leaseweb: Server Trial/Moto 360 Contest (Winners!)

About a month ago, we held a contest along with XDA’s host, Leaseweb, to … more

Updated Android Lollipop Preview Images – XDA TV

The Android Lollipop Preview Images are now available! That and much more news is … more

[Q] Htc Sensation Xe showin 1.2 After ICS updat

OP MarlonB34

24th August 2014, 08:13 PM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

7 posts
Hi Guys Help.

Bought a HTC Sensation recently at the unboxing everything was cool gingerbread stock, 1.5 ghz processor, beats adio. However after i took the first updat of ICS the processor now showing 1.2ghz. Whats wrong with that and how do i get it back to 1.5ghz? Everything els works fine tho
25th August 2014, 09:08 AM   |  #2  
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter: 709

2,593 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by MarlonB34

Hi Guys Help.

Bought a HTC Sensation recently at the unboxing everything was cool gingerbread stock, 1.5 ghz processor, beats adio. However after i took the first updat of ICS the processor now showing 1.2ghz. Whats wrong with that and how do i get it back to 1.5ghz? Everything els works fine tho

In setting does your phone still say its a sensation XE? Have your tried updating to the latest update?

Sent from my Desire S using Tapatalk
25th August 2014, 10:50 AM   |  #3  
OP Junior Member

7 posts
Yes
Yes it still says HTC Sensation XE just about everywhere even when i send something via bluetooth. Its just the peocessor saying 1.2 now instead of 1.5 as before. the last update was downloade but kept saying verifying. Got impatient and cleared it. Just want to know how do i get it clocking 1.5 again videos and pictures looks really cool and works smooth though.
25th August 2014, 12:28 PM   |  #4  
Flag Nafpaktos
Thanks Meter: 2,117

7,087 posts
More
Quote:

Yes it still says HTC Sensation XE just about everywhere even when i send something via bluetooth. Its just the peocessor saying 1.2 now instead of 1.5 as before. the last update was downloade but kept saying verifying. Got impatient and cleared it. Just want to know how do i get it clocking 1.5 again videos and pictures looks really cool and works smooth though.

many faced that thing after ics officially released for XE
use a ruu.exe
see this thread
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1672425
25th August 2014, 01:08 PM   |  #5  
OP Junior Member

7 posts
WoW
Wow! Thats seems a lot. Not too keen on the part about the possibility of bricking the phone. Im not really that nifty on computer stuff

Is there any other way? Thanks though.
25th August 2014, 01:29 PM   |  #6  
Flag Nafpaktos
Thanks Meter: 2,117

7,087 posts
More
Quote:

Wow! Thats seems a lot. Not too keen on the part about the possibility of bricking the phone. Im not really that nifty on computer stuff

Is there any other way? Thanks though.

since you are completely stock unfortunately no

but you can try antutu benchmark app
run it and see after the test what cpufreq will display
25th August 2014, 01:56 PM   |  #7  
OP Junior Member

7 posts
HTC Sensation XE
Ok i will try your second optio. Im also going to ask my friend to run the first. I will let you know the results.

Thanks

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread