FORUMS

Galaxy S6 Weekly Shooting Challenge

Over in our forums this weekend, XDA Forum member DevonSloan has started a thread for talented … more

Which Features from Apple Watch Do You Think Android Wear Will Copy?

The Apple Watch and Android Wear are both growing platforms. Now … more

XDA Picks: Best Apps of the Week (May 15 – 22)

Apps are at the front and center of any smartphone experience, and with over a … more

Android 5.1 for the Nvidia Shield Tablet is Out!

Nvidia is quite good at delivering updates in a timely fashion. The producer of famous … more
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread

Lightest Android 4.4.4 for Sensation

23rd August 2014, 01:50 PM |#1  
Cateye's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Lahore
Thanks Meter: 6
 
More
Hello

i have already used

[ROM] CyanogenMod 11.0 | Android 4.4.2 KitKat [KANG] [May-6]+[NIGHTLIES]

[ROM][STABLE][Android 4.4.4] CyanogenMod 11 with 3.0.16 kernel [July 25, 2014]

[UnORom][3.4Kernel] CM-11 Android 4.4.4 [Stable v2.0][29 July][Final]


after installing all these rom(s) and Accuweather, BBC, Chrome Facebook, Instagram, Google+, Quick office, Swarm, viber, whatsapp, twitter, swiftkey, & wordweb i get around 350 to 250 mb space left and after few days cellphone slows down a lot. So please suggest lightest & STABLE Android 4.4.4 for sensation.
The Following User Says Thank You to Cateye For This Useful Post: [ View ]
 
 
23rd August 2014, 02:20 PM |#2  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 817
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cateye

Hello

i have already used

[ROM] CyanogenMod 11.0 | Android 4.4.2 KitKat [KANG] [May-6]+[NIGHTLIES]

[ROM][STABLE][Android 4.4.4] CyanogenMod 11 with 3.0.16 kernel [July 25, 2014]

[UnORom][3.4Kernel] CM-11 Android 4.4.4 [Stable v2.0][29 July][Final]


after installing all these rom(s) and Accuweather, BBC, Chrome Facebook, Instagram, Google+, Quick office, Swarm, viber, whatsapp, twitter, swiftkey, & wordweb i get around 350 to 250 mb space left and after few days cellphone slows down a lot. So please suggest lightest & STABLE Android 4.4.4 for sensation.

Every rom installs only on /system partition, so it doesn't matter which rom you use, it will be on every rom the same.
But you can try the Codename Lungo.
23rd August 2014, 04:48 PM |#3  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 1
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sajito

Every rom installs only on /system partition, so it doesn't matter which rom you use, it will be on every rom the same.
But you can try the Codename Lungo.

He probably means which rom uses least amount of ram for system because Sensation's biggest problem is small ram. I'm using sultanXDA rom and approximately 75%- 80% are used by rom itself and there only few hundred megabytes only left for apps.
The Following User Says Thank You to ugjka For This Useful Post: [ View ]
23rd August 2014, 10:16 PM |#4  
Cateye's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Lahore
Thanks Meter: 6
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ugjka

He probably means which rom uses least amount of ram for system because Sensation's biggest problem is small ram. I'm using sultanXDA rom and approximately 75%- 80% are used by rom itself and there only few hundred megabytes only left for apps.

precisely... suggest rom running on 4.4.4 and it should be stable, and use less ram
24th August 2014, 11:11 AM |#5  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 817
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cateye

precisely... suggest rom running on 4.4.4 and it should be stable, and use less ram

Nonetheless is Codename Lungo still the lightest aosp rom I know about for our phone.
Though if you really talk about ram, I don't know where your problem is, since this phone has only 758mb ram. About 600mb are usable, so 350-250mb free is a lot.
The Following User Says Thank You to Sajito For This Useful Post: [ View ]
24th August 2014, 02:03 PM |#6  
meghdad0072000's Avatar
Junior Member
Flag STR
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
battery
the most problem of these ROMs is "battery drain" .

Is here someone who has tested Codename Lungo ROM "battery drain" ?
any screenshot of battery use?

beforehand thanks for yours reports
24th August 2014, 09:31 PM |#7  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
I have been using Sultan's "CyanogenMod 11 with 3.0.16 kernel" and it usually gets to one and a half day. I'm using Anker battery btw.
25th August 2014, 02:51 AM |#8  
reasonz20's Avatar
Member
Flag Kingston
Thanks Meter: 3
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by sonic4ever

I have been using Sultan's "CyanogenMod 11 with 3.0.16 kernel" and it usually gets to one and a half day. I'm using Anker battery btw.

how stable is that rom?
27th August 2014, 05:52 PM |#9  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
I've been using it since the initial versions and it's the best roms my sensation has got until now
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes