Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,807,727 Members 52,269 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Lightest Android 4.4.4 for Sensation

Tip us?

Cateye
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 6
Default Lightest Android 4.4.4 for Sensation

Hello

i have already used

[ROM] CyanogenMod 11.0 | Android 4.4.2 KitKat [KANG] [May-6]+[NIGHTLIES]

[ROM][STABLE][Android 4.4.4] CyanogenMod 11 with 3.0.16 kernel [July 25, 2014]

[UnORom][3.4Kernel] CM-11 Android 4.4.4 [Stable v2.0][29 July][Final]

after installing all these rom(s) and Accuweather, BBC, Chrome Facebook, Instagram, Google+, Quick office, Swarm, viber, whatsapp, twitter, swiftkey, & wordweb i get around 350 to 250 mb space left and after few days cellphone slows down a lot. So please suggest lightest & STABLE Android 4.4.4 for sensation.
The Following User Says Thank You to Cateye For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Sajito
Old
Thanks Meter 390
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cateye View Post
Hello

i have already used

[ROM] CyanogenMod 11.0 | Android 4.4.2 KitKat [KANG] [May-6]+[NIGHTLIES]

[ROM][STABLE][Android 4.4.4] CyanogenMod 11 with 3.0.16 kernel [July 25, 2014]

[UnORom][3.4Kernel] CM-11 Android 4.4.4 [Stable v2.0][29 July][Final]

after installing all these rom(s) and Accuweather, BBC, Chrome Facebook, Instagram, Google+, Quick office, Swarm, viber, whatsapp, twitter, swiftkey, & wordweb i get around 350 to 250 mb space left and after few days cellphone slows down a lot. So please suggest lightest & STABLE Android 4.4.4 for sensation.
Every rom installs only on /system partition, so it doesn't matter which rom you use, it will be on every rom the same.
But you can try the Codename Lungo.

ugjka
Old
Thanks Meter 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sajito View Post
Every rom installs only on /system partition, so it doesn't matter which rom you use, it will be on every rom the same.
But you can try the Codename Lungo.
He probably means which rom uses least amount of ram for system because Sensation's biggest problem is small ram. I'm using sultanXDA rom and approximately 75%- 80% are used by rom itself and there only few hundred megabytes only left for apps.
The Following User Says Thank You to ugjka For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Cateye
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by ugjka View Post
He probably means which rom uses least amount of ram for system because Sensation's biggest problem is small ram. I'm using sultanXDA rom and approximately 75%- 80% are used by rom itself and there only few hundred megabytes only left for apps.
precisely... suggest rom running on 4.4.4 and it should be stable, and use less ram

Sajito
Old
Thanks Meter 390
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cateye View Post
precisely... suggest rom running on 4.4.4 and it should be stable, and use less ram
Nonetheless is Codename Lungo still the lightest aosp rom I know about for our phone.
Though if you really talk about ram, I don't know where your problem is, since this phone has only 758mb ram. About 600mb are usable, so 350-250mb free is a lot.
The Following User Says Thank You to Sajito For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

meghdad0072000
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Default battery

the most problem of these ROMs is "battery drain" .

Is here someone who has tested Codename Lungo ROM "battery drain" ?
any screenshot of battery use?

beforehand thanks for yours reports

sonic4ever
Old
Thanks Meter 0
I have been using Sultan's "CyanogenMod 11 with 3.0.16 kernel" and it usually gets to one and a half day. I'm using Anker battery btw.

reasonz20
Old
Thanks Meter 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by sonic4ever View Post
I have been using Sultan's "CyanogenMod 11 with 3.0.16 kernel" and it usually gets to one and a half day. I'm using Anker battery btw.
how stable is that rom?

sonic4ever
Old
Thanks Meter 0
I've been using it since the initial versions and it's the best roms my sensation has got until now