Post Reply

[ROM][ICS]WFSY-MIUIv4 2.8.10

29th July 2014, 03:52 AM   |  #31  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 6
 
16 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jul 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by AmirNajjar

Fly-on-Mod is enabled only the entropy_script is not enabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sudzi

isnt it enabled by default?

BTW it good rom even without that fly on mod Tried camcorder to catch some video and it work but with bad framerate like hell Anyway... camcorder is useless for me

Fly-On mod has entropy disabled. To manage it type:

Code:
su
Entropy_engine
29th July 2014, 06:37 AM   |  #32  
Junior Member
Flag Doma
Thanks Meter: 4
 
19 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2009
More
Thanks man, i works but with that error code

Entropy engine Menu

==========================================
==========================================

Entropy engine: Off
Run at boot?: Yes
==========================================

Menu:
1. Entropy engine on/off
2. Run at boot on/off
3. Monitor entropy_avail
4. Exit

Please select an option [1-4]: 1
Switching Entropy engine on...
can't open or create /data/rngd.pid: Is a directory
/system/bin/Entropy_engine[170]: cannot create /proc//oom_adj: No such file or directory
USAGE: renice [[-r] priority pids ...] [-g pid]
Done!
Please Press enter to continue...


Looks like something is missing

---------- Post added at 07:37 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:31 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by zookarma

Hi, thanks for the Rom it become my daily on WFS

Had strange bug, cant choose any song on ringtone except default ?! When i go to choose song or any sound cant hear any thing byt phone rings on default ringtone ??

p..s after wiping cache sound restored

I managed it thid way: copy throught some root explorer your ringtone to the /system/media/ringtoes
29th July 2014, 02:09 PM   |  #33  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 6
 
16 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jul 2014
@Sudzi This means Fly-On mod was not installed correctly. You have to consult the developer about that.
29th July 2014, 04:50 PM   |  #34  
AmirNajjar's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Damascus
Thanks Meter: 335
 
558 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jul 2013
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sudzi

Thanks man, i works but with that error code

Entropy engine Menu

==========================================
==========================================

Entropy engine: Off
Run at boot?: Yes
==========================================

Menu:
1. Entropy engine on/off
2. Run at boot on/off
3. Monitor entropy_avail
4. Exit

Please select an option [1-4]: 1
Switching Entropy engine on...
can't open or create /data/rngd.pid: Is a directory
/system/bin/Entropy_engine[170]: cannot create /proc//oom_adj: No such file or directory
USAGE: renice [[-r] priority pids ...] [-g pid]
Done!
Please Press enter to continue...


Looks like something is missing

---------- Post added at 07:37 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:31 AM ----------



I managed it thid way: copy throught some root explorer your ringtone to the /system/media/ringtoes

Quote:
Originally Posted by -bit

@Sudzi This means Fly-On mod was not installed correctly. You have to consult the developer about that.

I'll check soon for what's the problem
30th July 2014, 01:13 PM   |  #35  
Member
Thanks Meter: 2
 
36 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2012
Thumbs up
Hi Amir, thank you for the ROM, it looks good!

1) I have a problem with the Gmail app - it's stuck on "Waiting for sync" - how do I get it working?
I don't use the native email app because I fear it might be outdated.
2) can I uninstall Weather BZ and Spirit Free using TB? (in other words, won't the uninstall have a negative impact elsewere?)
3) can I change the ROM "language id" (don't know how it's called properly) from English to another language?
also...
4) miui camera crashes when taking a picture.
Last edited by Crusheer; 30th July 2014 at 10:09 PM.
30th July 2014, 08:35 PM   |  #36  
AmirNajjar's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Damascus
Thanks Meter: 335
 
558 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jul 2013
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crusheer

Hi Amir, thank you for the ROM, it looks good!

1) I have a problem with the Gmail app - it's stuck on "Waiting for sync" - how do I get it working?
I don't use the native email app because I fear it might be outdated.
2) can I uninstall Weather BZ and Spirit Free using TB? (in other words, won't the uninstall have a negative impact elsewere?)
3) can I change the ROM "language id" (don't know how it's called properly) from English to another language?

1)Don't know as it's not GMail app
2)No it won't have any effect
3)No not quite cuz ther's only English and Chinese
17th August 2014, 04:20 PM   |  #37  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 14
 
112 posts
Join Date:Joined: Oct 2011
Hi, I have problem with Wi-fi because it is turning ON and it is does not turn on Any help?
18th August 2014, 09:02 PM   |  #38  
AmirNajjar's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Damascus
Thanks Meter: 335
 
558 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jul 2013
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by tomn222

Hi, I have problem with Wi-fi because it is turning ON and it is does not turn on Any help?

Flash this kernel right after the ROM
30th August 2014, 06:17 PM   |  #39  
Member
Thanks Meter: 60
 
81 posts
Join Date:Joined: Nov 2012
I just can't believe how this ROM is good. This is the most fluid and feature completed ROM for this device.
Thank you, you give new life for this old phone.

Sent from XDA Free mobile app

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes


Top Threads in Wildfire S Android Development by ThreadRank