FORUMS

What Do You Think About Fingerprint Scanners?

More and more phones are featuring fingerprint scanners, and with many promising … more

What’s Next for Samsung and Its Flagships?

If we were to say that the Galaxy S6 was a leap of faith made by Samsung, we … more

The Ultimate Showcase of dBrand Skins

In the search for ways to protect, accessorize, and personalize; a user has many options. One … more

Huawei’s Rapid Rise to Third Place in the Smartphone Race

Huawei has quickly grown to become one of the world’s biggest … more

After S-OFF using XTC-Clip no screen ?

258 posts
Thanks Meter: 11
 
By TF85, Senior Member on 23rd August 2014, 10:12 PM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
Hello,
I've used XTC clip to S-OFFing my old Wildfire S.
The operation is OK, but after rebooting, the LCD is black no display.
It reboots with the normal bootsound, only the 4 virtual buttom are bright.
Need help, please
 
 
24th August 2014, 05:35 AM |#2  
csoulr666's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Aligarh
Thanks Meter: 417
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by TF85

Hello,
I've used XTC clip to S-OFFing my old Wildfire S.
The operation is OK, but after rebooting, the LCD is black no display.
It reboots with the normal bootsound, only the 4 virtual buttom are bright.
Need help, please

Are you able to boot to the Bootloader?
24th August 2014, 05:39 AM |#3  
OP Senior Member
Flag STRASBOURG
Thanks Meter: 11
 
More
Yes, I can boot to the Bootloader, but the display is off.
Because I try after that problem a rom RUU.
24th August 2014, 03:02 PM |#4  
csoulr666's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Aligarh
Thanks Meter: 417
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by TF85

Yes, I can boot to the Bootloader, but the display is off.
Because I try after that problem a rom RUU.

What do you mean? The bootloader is not visible?
If you can see it, try flashing a recovery via fastboot
24th August 2014, 08:33 PM |#5  
OP Senior Member
Flag STRASBOURG
Thanks Meter: 11
 
More
Hello,
The screen became black, no display, no light, nothing.
When I do a normaly start, I hear the bootsound, the screen is black.
25th August 2014, 04:47 AM |#6  
heavy_metal_man's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter: 764
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by TF85

Hello,
The screen became black, no display, no light, nothing.
When I do a normaly start, I hear the bootsound, the screen is black.

I think your wildfire is the 2012 model and you have flashed a older hboot. The older hboot is not compatible with the 2012 model. The only way to fix it is via JTAG pal


Sent from my Desire S using Tapatalk
25th August 2014, 05:16 AM |#7  
OP Senior Member
Flag STRASBOURG
Thanks Meter: 11
 
More
Hello,
Thank you for your answer, but it's S-OFF ?
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes