Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,814,105 Members 45,032 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] volume rocker wake

Tip us?

sonyw800
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Unhappy [Q] volume rocker wake

I'm using [ROM][CM10.1][Marvel/MarvelC]Touchwiz 5 Nature UX 2.0-v1 and it is good for general use. But I can't find enable volume rocker wake.
use xpose and modules but not work. Can you find a way because my power button near to broken.

Farhad.7
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by sonyw800 View Post
I'm using [ROM][CM10.1][Marvel/MarvelC]Touchwiz 5 Nature UX 2.0-v1 and it is good for general use. But I can't find enable volume rocker wake.
use xpose and modules but not work. Can you find a way because my power button near to broken.
CM11 : seting/buttons !!! but in Cm10 I don't know where it is !

cortezthekiller
Old
Thanks Meter 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by sonyw800 View Post
It usually exists under Settings -> Display -> Volume Rocker. But, if you cannot find it anywhere in your ROM, it might have been removed in the build that you are using.
So, you can either flash a different build of the ROM which has the feature OR zip your /system/framework/ folder and give it to me. I can add the feature for you.