[Q] volume rocker wake

OP sonyw800

18th August 2014, 10:08 AM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

6 posts
I'm using [ROM][CM10.1][Marvel/MarvelC]Touchwiz 5 Nature UX 2.0-v1 and it is good for general use. But I can't find enable volume rocker wake.
use xpose and modules but not work. Can you find a way because my power button near to broken.
19th August 2014, 11:55 AM   |  #2  
Thanks Meter: 0

6 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by sonyw800

I'm using [ROM][CM10.1][Marvel/MarvelC]Touchwiz 5 Nature UX 2.0-v1 and it is good for general use. But I can't find enable volume rocker wake.
use xpose and modules but not work. Can you find a way because my power button near to broken.

CM11 : seting/buttons !!! but in Cm10 I don't know where it is !
2nd September 2014, 08:04 AM   |  #3  
Thanks Meter: 1

15 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by sonyw800

It usually exists under Settings -> Display -> Volume Rocker. But, if you cannot find it anywhere in your ROM, it might have been removed in the build that you are using.
So, you can either flash a different build of the ROM which has the feature OR zip your /system/framework/ folder and give it to me. I can add the feature for you.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread