[Q] Honor/Mediapad X1 - Android 5 Lollipop

Search This thread

lvpl

Jul 24, 2014
Hi,

Do you have any info about Android 5.0 (Lollipop) for our Honor/Mediapad X1 ?

Uninen

Jun 27, 2012
I kinda would also love to know about Huawei updates, in my case for MediaPad M1. But wer are dealing with Huawei here (my first Android device ever was U8880...) and the X1 been only out since april 2014 and M1 since may 2014, making these devices barely 6 months old, i think tho, if we are not seeing official updates once the devices are ~1 year old, we aint gettin anything. As of now, my device has the stock firmware, that's Android 4.2.2 with EMUI 2.0 and not a single update available, at this point, even update to 4.4.2 or 4.4.4 with EMUI 2.3 or 3 would be friggin marvelous.

potatohead

Feb 15, 2006
I came across one site that claims to have lollipop ROM.

Disclaimer: I have not downloaded or verified the same.

The link: www.rom-lollipop.org/mp3-0/huawei-mediapad-x1-6129.html

99% a hoax.
Few things gave it away:
1) It claimed to be from xda-developers, now I don't see any lollipop rom for X1 here, do u?
2) I don't think any rom for lollipop will be as small as 128MB, and in these days, I don't think any uploader will be splitting a 128MB file into 3 parts, unless ..
3) .. all he/she wants is for the potential downloader to complete as many surveys as possible! Any download that require one to complete a survey beforehand is usually shady.
Proceed with caution if you still wish to find out for yourself.

nirur

Sep 21, 2014
Xiaomi 11T Pro
99% a hoax.
Few things gave it away:
1) It claimed to be from xda-developers, now I don't see any lollipop rom for X1 here, do u?
2) I don't think any rom for lollipop will be as small as 128MB, and in these days, I don't think any uploader will be splitting a 128MB file into 3 parts, unless ..
3) .. all he/she wants is for the potential downloader to complete as many surveys as possible! Any download that require one to complete a survey beforehand is usually shady.

hmmm. Guess you are right.:(

Reactions: max hd

leytens

Mar 5, 2014
99% a hoax.
Few things gave it away:

100% hoax

aflatoon2874

Nov 25, 2011
Huawei official, moderator of X1 community on the chinese EMUI website
He said they will start development on August to finish bu the end of September
Hope they finish it fast :good:

Dear even if Huawei provide lollipop rom upgrade to x1, it is not going to make any difference. Have you watched videos of x2? There is no difference in the UI of X1 with Kitkat or X2 with Lollipop, as both have EMUI 3.x. IMHO the real joy of having Lollipop is with the stock experience and with tweaks added from CM. ;)

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    August is promising :D

Huawei official, moderator of X1 community on the chinese EMUI website
    He said they will start development on August to finish bu the end of September
    Hope they finish it fast :good:
    I came across one site that claims to have lollipop ROM.

Disclaimer: I have not downloaded or verified the same.

The link: www.rom-lollipop.org/mp3-0/huawei-mediapad-x1-6129.html

99% a hoax.
    Few things gave it away:
    99% a hoax.
    Few things gave it away:

hmmm. Guess you are right.:(
    99% a hoax.
    Few things gave it away:

100% hoax
    did came android 5 lollipop for Mediapad X1 ?

Please note that sometime ago Huawei declared a list of devices that would get Lollipop update. Mediapad X1 was not listed. So don't expect any upgrade to Lollipop for our device from the manufacturer.