Android 5.1 Possibly Coming February 2015

Google released Android 5.0 just over a month ago, and since then Lollipop has been trying to … more

Double Tap to Wake on the Nexus 6 Without Root

A few weeks ago, we featured an app which allowed the Nexus 6 to regain the double tap to wake … more

Make Your Own Heat Sink for the LG Optimus 4X HD

Its not a rare occurrence that performing a resource heavy task on your Android device (e.g. … more

Learn How to Create an Old School Dialer

XDA is not only a great source for custom ROMs, kernels, and various modifications for numerous … more

Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required
Post Reply

[Q] Huawei Mediapad X1 Kitkat Not Compatible With This Apps?

OP Raizan

13th September 2014, 06:25 AM   |  #11  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 6
 
20 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jul 2014
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by mobile88

I am on Kitkat B102 and has absolutely no problems installing and running following apps : FourSquare, Agoda, Google+, Amazon appstore

My rom build : 7D501LV100R002C100B102


Will Google Launcher solve the DPI and Apps installation?
13th September 2014, 10:43 AM   |  #12  
mobile88's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 71
 
546 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2004
I dont use google launcher . And this launcher can be installed n works too as confirmed by some Malaysian users. Strange indeed some users cannot even installed some app. My unit still at 400dpi which I find not significantly much bigger than 320dpi. There is no to.sf.lcd density in build.prop file for you to change this value. I am using Nova launcher
16th September 2014, 05:34 PM   |  #13  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 2
 
18 posts
Join Date:Joined: Sep 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by mobile88

I am on Kitkat B102 and has absolutely no problems installing and running following apps : FourSquare, Agoda, Google+, Amazon appstore

My rom build : 7D501LV100R002C100B102

B102 for 501L (out Sept 6, 2014). no problem installing apps like foursquare, google plus, agoda, etc. You have the newer ROM.

B010 for 501U and 503L (out Aug 15, 2014) is the problem. Me and people use this rom build waiting for the next OTA update, i hope fixed the DPI issue like B102 for 501L.
17th September 2014, 11:04 PM   |  #14  
Member
Thanks Meter: 1
 
31 posts
Join Date:Joined: May 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by omniphil

The Amazon app isn't compatible anymore with this new 400DPI. ugh....

so is slickdeals and a few of my local apps
18th September 2014, 04:37 AM   |  #15  
cktlcmd's Avatar
Senior Member
Farmington, CT; Jackson, NJ
Thanks Meter: 6
 
2,275 posts
Join Date:Joined: Oct 2005
More
What is this model.... B102 for 501L? Is this the LTE international or chinese version?

How do I know if I am buying the 501L with working KItKat?

...
23rd September 2014, 03:42 PM   |  #16  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 2
 
18 posts
Join Date:Joined: Sep 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by cktlcmd

What is this model.... B102 for 501L? Is this the LTE international or chinese version?

How do I know if I am buying the 501L with working KItKat?

...

7D-501u,g 3G version
7D-503L 4G, China TDD LTE version
7D-501L 4G, International LTE version


You can see the build number in setting, about phone.

or...

Just waiting the next OTA update for the other version, i'm sure Huawei will update this.
23rd September 2014, 04:08 PM   |  #17  
mru55's Avatar
Member
Thanks Meter: 10
 
85 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2014
Small correction: 7D-503L has both TDD and FDD modem. That is, works with many international networks, but not all.
The Following User Says Thank You to mru55 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
25th September 2014, 03:21 AM   |  #18  
cktlcmd's Avatar
Senior Member
Farmington, CT; Jackson, NJ
Thanks Meter: 6
 
2,275 posts
Join Date:Joined: Oct 2005
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Raizan

7D-501u,g 3G version
7D-503L 4G, China TDD LTE version
7D-501L 4G, International LTE version


You can see the build number in setting, about phone.

or...

Just waiting the next OTA update for the other version, i'm sure Huawei will update this.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mru55

Small correction: 7D-503L has both TDD and FDD modem. That is, works with many international networks, but not all.


THANK YOU for the response.

...

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes