Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,806,623 Members 50,327 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] My Tablet Screen Is Blank.

Tip us?

Edieneo
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Exclamation [Q] My Tablet Screen Is Blank.

Suddenly my tab is not responding , I tried to press ON/OFF button but the screen does not respond. The screen is blank and nothing comes out. I tried to plug the charger and no respond. I never or change anything since I brought the tab. I tried to google also but I cant find the solution. Is there any solution? My tab cannot turn on and the screen is blank and nothing to appear. It's like my tablet running out the battery but I plug the charger still no respond..

xZero707
Old
Thanks Meter 1

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by Edieneo View Post
Suddenly my tab is not responding , I tried to press ON/OFF button but the screen does not respond. The screen is blank and nothing comes out. I tried to plug the charger and no respond. I never or change anything since I brought the tab. I tried to google also but I cant find the solution. Is there any solution? My tab cannot turn on and the screen is blank and nothing to appear. It's like my tablet running out the battery but I plug the charger still no respond..
Can you try holding Power button for a about 10 seconds or more, release it and try turning it on again normally?
The Following User Says Thank You to xZero707 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Edieneo
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by xZero707 View Post
Can you try holding Power button for a about 10 seconds or more, release it and try turning it on again normally?
Thank You.. It works.