Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread

Post Findings for 7D-501LV100R002C100B103 Huawei X1 7D-503L

17th December 2014, 01:51 PM |#1  
HenkRSNL's Avatar
OP Junior Member
Flag Almere
Thanks Meter: 4
 
6 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2011
More
MISSING:

1. MISSING CAMERA app
2. MISSING HIDE button NAVIGATION BAR (as is in B010)
3. WIFI MUCH SLOWER (B010 is double channel, B102/3 single)
4. MISSING CALL RECORDING (B010 has it as a standaard app/facility)
5. SOUND QUALITY LESS (than it was on B010)
6.
....
Please... feel free to update this list and... suggest workarounds...


@1. i use pixlr now as my cam app...
@4. i use ACR now... although not that perfect as B010 did...
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to HenkRSNL For This Useful Post: [ View ]
 
 
22nd December 2014, 07:56 PM |#2  
joliv's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 50
 
306 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jul 2010
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by HenkRSNL

MISSING:

1. MISSING CAMERA app
2. MISSING HIDE button NAVIGATION BAR (as is in B010)
3. WIFI MUCH SLOWER (B010 is double channel, B102/3 single)
4. MISSING CALL RECORDING (B010 has it as a standaard app/facility)
5. SOUND QUALITY LESS (than it was on B010)
6.
....
Please... feel free to update this list and... suggest workarounds...


@1. i use pixlr now as my cam app...
@4. i use ACR now... although not that perfect as B010 did...

For a few days I was planning to comment about OTA B103 on my 7D-501L.By the way, I've restored B102 and applied OTA online.
B103 is definitely better: faster, and visibly smoother (while comparing to google + or browsing in B102), in my case, so I believe much of the enhancements have been done under the hood. Visually, I've noticed 1 or 2 additional settings (which I can't remember right now). If you believe in Antutu, I'm getting values around 26000.
I've rooted without issues, using AdAway, a few xPosed modules and 320 DPI, with Nova Launcher good
Quite a good device, value for price.
Now:
1- Yes, the Camera app is present !
2- Wi-Fi is OK and dual band is OK... I'm connected right now in 5Ghz band channel 36 !
3 - I don't notice any difference in sound.... Worst or better.

Sent from my MediaPad X1 7.0 using XDA Premium HD app
Last edited by joliv; 22nd December 2014 at 08:18 PM.
23rd December 2014, 05:04 AM |#3  
joytest's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Kuala Lumpur
Thanks Meter: 357
 
486 posts
Join Date:Joined: Apr 2012
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by joliv

For a few days I was planning to comment about OTA B103 on my 7D-501L.By the way, I've restored B102 and applied OTA online.
B103 is definitely better: faster, and visibly smoother (while comparing to google + or browsing in B102), in my case, so I believe much of the enhancements have been done under the hood. Visually, I've noticed 1 or 2 additional settings (which I can't remember right now). If you believe in Antutu, I'm getting values around 26000.
I've rooted without issues, using AdAway, a few xPosed modules and 320 DPI, with Nova Launcher good
Quite a good device, value for price.
Now:
1- Yes, the Camera app is present !
2- Wi-Fi is OK and dual band is OK... I'm connected right now in 5Ghz band channel 36 !
3 - I don't notice any difference in sound.... Worst or better.

Sent from my MediaPad X1 7.0 using XDA Premium HD app

Hi joliv,

What version of Xposed are you using? Did you need to tweak build.prop or just perform a normal apk install of Xposed framework?

Up till B008 for 501L, Xposed does not work.

Are you using German B103 ?
23rd December 2014, 08:20 AM |#4  
joliv's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 50
 
306 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jul 2010
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by joytest

Hi joliv,

What version of Xposed are you using? Did you need to tweak build.prop or just perform a normal apk install of Xposed framework?

Up till B008 for 501L, Xposed does not work.

Are you using German B103 ?

Yes, using B103 Germany/ International. XPosed 2.6.1 it's the one I'm using, there's tutorials on how to install xPosed on the X1. I'll include a screenshot of modules I've found are working. The only build prop change I did was to change DPI to 320.

Sent from my MediaPad X1 7.0 using XDA Premium HD app
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes