FORUMS

Which OEM Would You Like to Help?

Most manufacturers have moments of greatness and moments of decadence, and in the past few years … more

Root T-Mobile S6/Edge on 5.1.1 Without Tripping Knox

If you purchase phones from a carrier, you may be no stranger to the difficulties … more

IonVR Coming Soon, HTC M9 Dev Edition Gets Android 5.1 – XDA TV

The HTC M9 Developer Edition has received Android 5.1. That and … more

Android 5.1.1 Omni ROM For Motorola Xoom

Back in Feb 2011, the Motorola Xoom became the first device to be sold with Android 3.0 … more

[Q] mediapad x1 | Tablet not completely flat

87 posts
Thanks Meter: 30
 
By bark1234, Member on 26th August 2014, 09:37 AM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
When i put the tablet on flat surface, i can see that this tablet is little curved diagonally. Can others confirm this. If this is common or exclusive to my handset.
 
 
26th August 2014, 10:50 AM |#2  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 2
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ashish1607

When i put the tablet on flat surface, i can see that this tablet is little curved diagonally. Can others confirm this. If this is common or exclusive to my handset.

I noticed exactly the same yesterday!
26th August 2014, 10:54 AM |#3  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 30
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by zaningio

I noticed exactly the same yesterday!

Does auto rotation work properly on your phone ? On mine auto rotation doesnot works so checking if bend could be cause.

Btw i took a friend's nexus 5 and saw it was also curved the same way.
26th August 2014, 12:50 PM |#4  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 2
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ashish1607

Does auto rotation work properly on your phone ? On mine auto rotation doesnot works so checking if bend could be cause.

Btw i took a friend's nexus 5 and saw it was also curved the same way.

On mine, auto rotation works properly.
26th August 2014, 01:36 PM |#5  
Junior Member
Flag LYON - FR
Thanks Meter: 3
 
More
i have the same with mine. but i put it all the days in my rear pocket .....
the body is in aluminum i think it was curved by my pant's pocket.

and yours ? did you carry it in your pockets ?
26th August 2014, 01:39 PM |#6  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 30
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Z e k

i have the same with mine. but i put it all the days in my rear pocket .....
the body is in aluminum i think it was curved by my pant's pocket.

and yours ? did you carry it in your pockets ?

No aluminium bending can't bend the glass display, it will break if you try to bend it.

Mine, i never kept in back pocket and don't think it would have bended due to keeping in pocket.
26th August 2014, 04:21 PM |#7  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 2
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Z e k

i have the same with mine. but i put it all the days in my rear pocket .....
the body is in aluminum i think it was curved by my pant's pocket.

and yours ? did you carry it in your pockets ?

I admit I keep it in my pocket and have the same issue
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes