the owner of the right screen must have done a dpi change in his system (if he is on 4.4.2). In order to do the same:
First install hacker keyboard (free) or swype+dragon keyboard (not free) from google play store, if you want to try DPI lower than 320 DPI (other keyboard won't work for DPI lower than 320) ( 240 and 180 are used by somes users)
Then try out on of these 2 methods:
3) install terminal and enter commands
> mount -o rw,remount /system
> chattr -R -i /system
4) Delete or rename / system / set_immutable.list [set_immutable.list.old]
5) add following lines to build.prop " qemu.sf.lcd_density=320 " and " ro.sf.lcd_density=320" (or any other number you want to try )
NO ROOT METHOD:
1) install adb
on your computer
2) put your X1 in debugging mode and plug it to your comptuer (drivers insatlled)
3) accept the acces prompted on your X1 (musn't be in lock screen)
4) in adb, type the following commands:
5) adb devices
- this command will turn on your adb server and list out the number of Android devices connected to your PC. I would recommend just one unit connected at a time.
6) adb shell wm density 320
- you should see your screen resize immediately even without resizing, BUT running programs like CHROME will force close due to the change in density size.
-If this doesn't do anything,or if it hangs, just press CTRL+C do a adb shell reboot then once the unit reboots, redo steps 5 and 6
(thanks to A.J.Y. for the adb method)
in case of future factory reset, put DPI back to 400 to let the reset huawei soft work.