Head over here to lend a hand, or just check it out
Hello huawei users, and welcome to my second 'Root your mediapad 7 youth' thread
Find the original one here
The only difference between this thread and the one linked above is the tool used
This one uses Kingo Android root(English), while the one in the other thread uses Vroot(Chinese)
Of the two, I believe Kingo root is easier to use, as it has step by step instructions in English
1.Neither me nor Kingo is in anyway responsible for anything that does or does not happen to your device as a result of following these instructions. This includes but is not limited to: bricking your device, abnormal functioning of your device and voiding of warranty. Continuing with this guide is accepting these terms.
2. Rooting your device will most likely void your warranty. You have been warned.
3. This guide is intended solely for the device mentioned in the title. It is not meant for use with any other device, and may have unwanted effects.
That being said, let's get on with it
1. Fully charged PC
2. Fully charged Huawei Mediapad 7 Youth (s7-701u)
3. Kingo Android Root. Find at this link
4. USB cable
1. Install and setup Kingo
There is a simple, standard windows wizard to follow. Nothing complicated.
2. Plug in your device into your PC
At this point, make sure kingo is open
3. Follow the on-screen instructions
These include enabling USB Debugging, clearly demonstrated on-screen
When it's done rooting, it will reboot, and you are rooted with SuperSU installed.
It's really that simple.