Ask a question

No registration required

[Q] My Tablet Screen Is Blank.

OP Edieneo

9th July 2014, 07:12 AM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

3 posts
Suddenly my tab is not responding , I tried to press ON/OFF button but the screen does not respond. The screen is blank and nothing comes out. I tried to plug the charger and no respond. I never or change anything since I brought the tab. I tried to google also but I cant find the solution. Is there any solution? My tab cannot turn on and the screen is blank and nothing to appear. It's like my tablet running out the battery but I plug the charger still no respond..
14th August 2014, 02:19 AM   |  #2  
Flag Gothenburg
Thanks Meter: 2

16 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Edieneo

Suddenly my tab is not responding , I tried to press ON/OFF button but the screen does not respond. The screen is blank and nothing comes out. I tried to plug the charger and no respond. I never or change anything since I brought the tab. I tried to google also but I cant find the solution. Is there any solution? My tab cannot turn on and the screen is blank and nothing to appear. It's like my tablet running out the battery but I plug the charger still no respond..

Can you try holding Power button for a about 10 seconds or more, release it and try turning it on again normally?
The Following User Says Thank You to xZero707 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
4th September 2014, 04:43 AM   |  #3  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

3 posts
Thumbs up
Quote:
Originally Posted by xZero707

Can you try holding Power button for a about 10 seconds or more, release it and try turning it on again normally?

Thank You.. It works.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread