Unofficial Cyanogenmod 11 M10 - Based on CrysisLTU's device tree

Search This thread

ash1425

Aug 10, 2011
PUNE
Sorry I've just installed cm11 nightly for nexus 7 and that doesn't have performance profiles either, my xperia mini has it though, developed by mikieoannina, he must have included it as an extra.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using XDA Free mobile app

Will try to add though.

Final From CM11 branch - M12 is uploaded. OP updated with link.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BzmLJTWxgZcnS0dXWEhfUU1kRG8/view?usp=sharing

Last edited:

ant_vargas

Jan 26, 2013
No works 3G

I'm currently using Back to ice v3 where 3G works perfectly, I decided to change this roms CM11, installation goes well and generally works well but does not the 3G, CM11 recognize my operator Movilnet and receive messages and calls.

Among the solutions I tried:
I retrieved the IMEI
I reestablished the APN Movilnet
I searched Build.prop to see if there was any parameter to change

And nothing worked.

I do not understand why if it does not work on 3G Baseband in CM11 and if it works in Back To Ice v3

Any help?

igoshan

Dec 20, 2014
Installed CM11 M12+, everything working good, fast and smooth. Sound in headphones very good. Installed also spirit-fm and sound much more better then in official roms (equalizer working well and makes sound better). Not tested yet GPS. After reboot some icons dismissed from home screen.

minus-h

Dec 15, 2014
Installed CM11 M12+, everything working good, fast and smooth. Sound in headphones very good. Installed also spirit-fm and sound much more better then in official roms (equalizer working well and makes sound better). Not tested yet GPS. After reboot some icons dismissed from home screen.
Could you please paste here the SpiritFM settings that you use? Is it works stable on your device?

Last edited:

igoshan

Dec 20, 2014
Could you please paste here the SpiritFM settings that you use? Is it works stable on your device?
Spirit fm work stable. Audio settings. Method: qdsp5v2 analog, Output device: headset, Output mode: blend auto, Volume scale: 100, Volume ctrl stream: 3-music. Anything else?
Some bugs: 1. after reboot icons of programs on external sd-card disappear from home screen, 2. sometimes long press on "home", where you can see operating programs, i can't see operating programs (reboot requires). Sorry for my English

Reactions: minus-h
Some bugs: 1. after reboot icons of programs on external sd-card disappear from home screen, 2. sometimes long press on "home", where you can see operating programs, i can't see operating programs (reboot requires). Sorry for my English

I have found this happens because the phone seems to lose or forget about the SD card, re-inserting it solves it for me, however it was doing it so often(even in twrp) I decided to upgrade to a new phone.

Sent from my G620S-L01 using XDA Free mobile app

Last edited:

igoshan

Dec 20, 2014
I'm agree with you totsy1972. Best firmware is new phone. GPS don't work. Sometimes (rare) without reason phone reboots.

Reactions: imarsh72

Dirton

Feb 22, 2015
Hi, could you help me out a bit. I used the latest version in top together with CrysisLTU gapps package. Made full wipe before installing and wiped cache and something that was offered after install.
I have a problem, than none of the apps are able write data international storage, which is listed as sdcard0. I don't have no external card and that make most of the apps unusable. Starting with camera app which doesn't start at all.
I was trying to solve with problem my self bu after a day of searches none of them helped in my case a desired to ask for help. Thank you.

Top Liked Posts