FORUMS

XDA Picks: Best Apps of the Week (Apr 17 – 24)

Apps are at the front and center of any smartphone experience, and with over a … more

Glimpse Notifications: Easier Lockscreen Notifications

Lollipop brought a revamp to the lockscreen, taking away custom widgets but … more

What Are the Best Looking Apps on Android?

As more developers are updating their apps with Material Design elements, we’re … more

Cyngn Explained: Who’s Cyanogen, What’s Cyanogen OS?

While Cyanogen, Inc has been the source of many headlines lately, there … more
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread

Source Code for Ports?

19th March 2014, 07:14 PM |#1  
taaeem's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Hamburg
Thanks Meter: 246
 
More
Hey
does anyone know when the source code will be released so the community can port it to their phones?

Gesendet von meinem P6-U06 mit Tapatalk
 
 
19th March 2014, 07:29 PM |#2  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 69
 
More
My guess would be Jolla Love day, if they have it annually, that would mean mid-ish May, that's my personal guess, but it could be very soon, had no info from them.
The Following User Says Thank You to nh1402 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
19th March 2014, 07:30 PM |#3  
taaeem's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Hamburg
Thanks Meter: 246
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by nh1402

My guess would be Jolla Love day, if they have it annually, that would mean mid-ish May, that's my personal guess, but it could be very soon, had no info from them.

Okay thanks for the answer.

Gesendet von meinem P6-U06 mit Tapatalk
19th March 2014, 10:05 PM |#4  
Member
Flag Lviv
Thanks Meter: 32
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by taaeem

Hey
does anyone know when the source code will be released so the community can port it to their phones?

Gesendet von meinem P6-U06 mit Tapatalk

just found that latest closed part for me was published
https://github.com/mer-hybris/droid-hal-device
The Following User Says Thank You to EnErGy[CSDX] For This Useful Post: [ View ]
22nd March 2014, 09:39 PM |#5  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 561
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by EnErGy[CSDX]

just found that latest closed part for me was published
https://github.com/mer-hybris/droid-hal-device

I see no love for the Nexus 5
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes