Wearable Apps w/ Andreas Göransson – XDA:DevCon 2014

XDA:DevCon 2014 in Manchester, UK featured quite a few interesting topics as … more

Browse Your Files with Ease using MK Explorer

Google has made quite an effort in perfecting the powerful and multi-faceted OS that we know as … more

How to Fix the Nexus Available Storage Bug – XDA TV

Is your Nexus device only showing half of the available storage as it should? Many … more

Don’t Forget About Birthdays with Birthday Reminder

A person’s birthday is, without a doubt,one of the most important days in his … more

Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required

On the tablet's screen is displayed "Provisioning Fail" (KFHD7 2012)

OP Wowan_

16th September 2014, 02:10 PM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

3 posts
I have Kindle Fire HD7 2012.When my kindle device was in good condition (soft 7.2.2), I did a Backup.I have boot0block.img, stock-boot.img, stock-recovery.img and stock-system.img. I installed the TWRP, CM10. I used CM10 half years.Then I wanted to return on stock system 7.2.2. I cleared the memory of my kindle device or formatting it(I do not remember now).
I can not start (load) the program TWRP now. After including of my kindle device(press the power button) is showing the Kindle Fire logo and then is showing the coloured inscription of "Provisioning Fail". My computer has the operating system WINDOWS XP.
At connecting of USB cable (computer-my kindle device) in Device Manager, nothing appears.I reinstalled the driver many times.
When I connect a factory cable (computer-my kindle device), "Kindle Fire Android ADB Interface" appears in the Device Manager and my kindle device is showing "Fastboot". I write in a Windows CMD:
adb devices
* daemon not running. starting it now on port 5037 *
* daemon started successfully *
List of devices attached
It does not show the serial number and code. When I write a command adb push stack /data/local/tmp or another command adb the window is showing "error: device not found".Then I wrote:
fastboot -i 0x1949 flash bootloader kfhd7-u-boot-prod-7.2.3.bin
fastboot -i 0x1949 flash boot kfhd7-freedom-boot-7.4.6.img
fastboot -i 0x1949 flash recovery kfhd7-twrp-2.7.0.0-recovery.img
fastboot -i 0x1949 reboot
And my kindle device is a reboots. I disconnect the factorry cable. And my kindle device constantly reboots.
I installed the program KF First Aide. At connecting of factory cable (computer-my kindle device) my kindle device is showing "Fastboot" mode.
I selected a menu №9 "Display the fastboot status" KF First Aide in program. The program window displays:
*OK Here We Go, We Are Beginning The Proccess! *
Не удаётся найти указанный файл.
*The Kindle Is Not Responding To Simple Fastboot*
*Commands. Check The Device Manager For Yellow *
* Traingles. If You See One Or Two Tringles *
* Post The Screen Shot In Our Thread. You May *
* A Damaged Recovery Partition *

product: Tate-PVT-08
Finished. total time: 0.000s
7DB6000200000001 fastboot

*If You See Output Above This Note Then*
* It Looks Like Fastboot is Enabled. *
*You May Safely Proceed With A Restore!*

Для продолжения нажмите любую клавишу...
========================================
Why is my kindle device HD7 constantly reboots(on the tablet screen is displayed Kindle Fire logo- 5 seconds and the my kindle device restarts and everything is repeated)? Can you please guide me how to proceed? Thanks in advance for your time.
Last edited by Wowan_; 17th September 2014 at 10:14 AM.
21st September 2014, 12:25 AM   |  #2  
Flag edinburg
Thanks Meter: 151

1,157 posts
More
You need to do a full restore including all 8 partition restore......i fixed my problem by backing up all patitions of a healthy kindle then sending them to faulty one
The Following User Says Thank You to south956 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
24th September 2014, 07:03 PM   |  #3  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

3 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by south956

You need to do a full restore including all 8 partition restore......i fixed my problem by backing up all patitions of a healthy kindle then sending them to faulty one

Thank you, i did a full restore including all 8 partitions, and my kindle device begun work. You can see here (Сообщение #495): //4pda.ru/forum/index.php?showtopic=455165&st=480#entry34146225
Last edited by Wowan_; 24th September 2014 at 07:21 PM. Reason: error
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread