Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,809,424 Members 36,041 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] Advance Wiped, selected all, screwed myself over

Tip us?

brice656
Old
(Last edited by brice656; 3rd July 2014 at 05:16 AM.)
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Unhappy [Q] Advance Wiped, selected all, screwed myself over

Hey guys,
I've had my HD for a while, and after watching some tutorials, and reading through some things on here, I decided to root. I got TWRP and everything set up, downloaded CM11 and the kk gapps, I even made a backup. and then, like an idiot, wiped my entire device. I've tried pushing files over, but they stay on the screen they should transfer from no matter how long I leave them, and nothing happens. I even made a .txt file with nothing in it and left it for 30 mins because I thought it might be the sheer crappiness of my computer. Nothing. I'm assuming that I deleted something on my kindle that should work as the receiver. I've read talk of mounting it, but it never pops up on my computer. When looking on my computer, and reinstalling my adp drivers, it says that it installed those ones, but that the regular kindle ones didn't work, and it refuses to come up in my computers finder. Can someone please, PLEASE, help me? Trying to root this was stupid and I really regret it now. I'd be content with getting to install the Fire HD ROM again, or the KitKat one.

EDIT: Guys, read this, and pay special attention to the .zip part if you're having my problem. http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1667929

wire55
Old
Thanks Meter 27
If you have a fastboot cable you can boot it into fastboot and revert to stock by flashing stock images, then reroot, install twrp, and flash CM11.

Sent from my Amazon Tate using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
\