Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,810,466 Members 49,599 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] [HELP] KFHD 7 hardbricked

Tip us?

bdeatha
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1
Default [Q] [HELP] KFHD 7 hardbricked

i am needing your help regarding my kindle fire hd 7 situation.i was just gaming and suddenly it shutdown.i didnt do anything to be in bootloop situation.its already rooted before and has the twrp installed already.also in kinology custom rom.i dont understand why i cant go to the twrp recovery.its just the orange and whitekindle fire logo.its not moving also.its just a logo.please all the master and devs of kindle fire hd.i already had a fastboot cable and my pc detected it and working fine.i tried to flash the recovery images but nothings happen.still in bootloop.i hope someone will notice my thread and someone will help me.pls.i want my kfhd to be back in normal situation.thanks alot for those who will help me.btw.i tried srt tools and kindle fire first aide and it didnt work.does any body had an idea whats wrong with my kindle fire.

Bao289
Old
Thanks Meter 9
Is this the 2012 version? if it is use this website (extremely helpful) http://androidcowboy.com/2013/07/how...indle-fire-hd/

you will need a fastboot cable (not your original cable for charging)

ask me questions if you need help! your device can be restored. follow the instructions in the link. BTW your device is only hard bricked if it cant turn on YOUR OKAY!!

Rushead
Old
Thanks Meter 746
Sounds like you got an ota update?
And the knowledge that we fear is a weapon to be used against us....

bdeatha
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1
thanks Bro ill try it and hope it works.i tried srt 7.2.3 already but it didnt work.i had a fastboot cable already but still didnt know whats wrong eventough the fastboot is working fine.i havent update the ota.i used kindle fire utility to block it.is it the low memory is the possible reason why it shutdown and hardbricked.its almost a month already my kindle bricked.is there a supplier here of a factory cable in the philippines???thanks alot