Need Help with kindle fire HD

Search This thread

lynker

May 24, 2015
London
Hey guys, been using the forums for quite some time now, but this is my first time posting so i just registered an account.

I have looked over the forum but can't seem to find an answer to my issue.

I basically rooted my kindle fire HD but when I came to install a new ROM i ran into some issues.. I followed ALL the instructions on what to do but i think i did something wrong.
When it came to installing the new ROM i was told to wipe everything.. So from TWRP I went to wipe > and then i wiped everything.. But i MEAN everything, so there is nothing at all left on the device AT ALL.. Only TWRP and thats it, no data files or anything. SO everytime i start up it boots into TWRP.

I tried flashing the new ROM using TWRP but everytime i do it doesn't do anything, it says error finding /misc but I read that thats a normal error message.

I've tried flashing a few different ROM's and nothing has worked... I think i may have messed up when it came to putting FireFireFire onto the device using Kindle Fire Utility, am i having this problem because I have tried to install a custom ROM without having FireFireFire...? Or is my device bricked?

Sorry if this is a noob question but I'm not really used to flashing ROM's I've rooted many devices but ive never flashed a ROM before, any help would be greatfully appreciated!

lynker

May 24, 2015
London
I need a reply please, I might have possibly flashed the wrong ROM for my device but I highly doubt it, to double check how can i check what model and verrsion m device is just by using TWRP?