I am in quite a conundrum. My Kindle Fire HD 7" tate device is bricked. Let me explain what I have done so far...
1. I first installed TWRP using the standard and I was planning to install CM 11 on it
2. I accidentally deleted the CM 11 rom files while doing a wipe on TWRP
3. Tried side-loading the rom but somehow ADB sideload didn't work and the device was not being recognized and sideload would hang for hang (tried waiting as long as 1 hour)
4. Then I tried to reinstall FireOS using the KFDH System.img Restore tool from the forums here and managed to somehow uninstall TWRP and get it into a infinite logo loop
5. So tried using various methods to reinstall either TWRP or FireOS and after some 3-4 different utilities that I found on the forums here, I finally tried Kindle Fire Utilitiy 0.9.9 to unbrick it. Tried changing the bootmode to recovery (5000) and have managed to brick it for good.
We are now in the present day (after step #5). As soon as I turn on the Kindle, it shows KF orange logo and then switches to Fastboot mode even though the Factory USB cable is not plugged in. Once I plug it in, it goes into infinite loop with screen going off and windows giving me a constant USB plug-in and un-plug sound. The device is being detected as OMAP 4440 (or 4400?) and I am unable to do anything at all. Have I gone to no-man's land? Or can I still salvage the kindle?
Looking for some help... Any help