---------- Post added at 05:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:39 PM ----------
Originally Posted by AidenOwns
Windows Security Enforcement is disabled... And I did everything you said there in the pictures attached look at them
This is from your Windows 8 screenshot. Thought you were on Windows 7?
1. Reboot and on start up press F8 a couple times.
2. Scroll down to "Disable Driver Signature Enforcement."*
Note: This must be done on every bootup you want to install something not MS signed.*
B. For a more permanent solution.*
1. First go and uninstall the driver (delete driver) you want to replace and then restart your computer.*
2. Now go to the start menu and type cmd.
3. Right click on "cmd" and open a command prompt with elevated privileges (run as administrator.)
4. Now copy these in the command prompt one at a time hitting enter after each one.
bcdedit.exe -set TESTSIGNING ON
bcdedit.exe -set loadoptions DDISABLE_INTEGRITY_CHECKS
4. Now install the driver you want.
5. Restart the computer.
Note: If you do this right, you will see "Test Mode Windows 7 Build 7601" (or something comparable) in the lower right corner of your screen. This means that drivers not signed by MS can be installed without getting the Windows has installed the best driver already bit.*
If you opt to take your computer out of test mode, the drivers will more than likely be replaced by MS drivers next time. Follow steps 1,2 and 3 in part B of tutorial copy these commands in the command prompt one at a time hitting enter after each one.
bcdedit.exe -set loadoptions ENABLE_INTEGRITY_CHECKS*
bcdedit.exe -set TESTSIGNING OFF
Sent from my Nexus 7 Flo running Paranoid Android 4.4.4 using XDA premium 4 mobile app