I am not responsible for the things you choose to do to your device
You are ultimately responsible for what happens with your device
By flashing this you have already voided and sort of warranty for your device
And I am not responsible for bricked devices
There is always a small amount of risk in what we do here...
So please do research and ask questions before things go bad
I will do my best to answer questions
***End of warning***
Please thank scott.hart.bti who is the creator of Beanstalk ROM and the Cyanogenmod Team whose work is the base of this ROM!
Beanstalk is a CM based ROM with a few minor tweaks here and there to make a pretty smooth android experience.
- WIPE (data, cache, and Dalvik)...you aint coming from CM12 so this will have to be a fresh and clean install
- Install ROM...download available here
- Install GAPPS if you so choose...available here or what ever variation you so choose
- OPTIONAL install SuperSU...available here. (there is a slight bug where it may not install on its own)
- OPTIONAL wipe chaches before reboot
- Jan 31, 2015 here
- Jan 31, 2015 - Initial build
- SuperSU is supposed to install after the ROM installs by default...for the KF2 it seems a little buggy. If thats the case you can flash after 1st boot.
- Overall the system seems a little choppy not super smooth yet.
- I'll get some screen shots up sometime...so there is none at the moment.