Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,809,247 Members 45,702 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

registering divice problem

Tip us?

digitaldevil
Old
(Last edited by digitaldevil; 25th August 2014 at 07:41 PM.)
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 2
Default registering divice problem

i bought the divice i have the box ... and i cant reg it i have made a amazon acc a nd it says acc info dont match so can u help me with any solution i dont have even file explorer instaled on it only i can use web so help me if u can rom instal root recovery all if it needs ,im not first owner so i cant reg it via amazon site
tnxtnx

sd_shadow
Old
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 1,454

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by digitaldevil View Post
i bought the divice i have the box ... and i cant reg it i have made a amazon acc a nd it says acc info dont match so can u help me with any solution i dont have even file explorer instaled on it only i can use web so help me if u can rom instal root recovery all if it needs ,im not first owner so i cant reg it via amazon site
tnxtnx
what system version? It's listed in settings>device
No support via PM! Please ask in a public thread, that's what the forums are for.
Notify me by Posting @sd_shadow in thread I'll help you as much as I can...
Always in motion is the future
The Following User Says Thank You to sd_shadow For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

digitaldevil
Old
(Last edited by digitaldevil; 26th August 2014 at 08:37 PM.)
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by sd_shadow View Post
what system version? It's listed in settings>device
10.2:4_ user_2420720
tnx

sd_shadow
Old
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 1,454

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
10.2:4_ user_2420720
tnx
You have a Kindle Fire 2, see Frequently Asked Questions - 2nd Generation Kindle Fires
I have requested that this be moved to Kindle Fire 2: Q and A
No support via PM! Please ask in a public thread, that's what the forums are for.
The Following User Says Thank You to sd_shadow For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

digitaldevil
Old
(Last edited by digitaldevil; 28th August 2014 at 06:35 PM.)
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 2
Quote:
You have a Kindle Fire 2, see Frequently Asked Questions - 2nd Generation Kindle Fires
I have requested that this be moved to Kindle Fire 2: Q and A
im sry for this my misstake and i didnt found how to register dev or if i cant what steps i must do and then ill read about them
regards

??

sd_shadow
Old
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 1,454

DONATE TO ME
How do you plan on using the Kindle? if you just want stock and want to connect to amazon, you can try updating software, if you want to use google apps, root or install a custom rom, you should try doing that first and not worry about registering.

Not having this device not sure but
It may have been rooted and stock was to reinstalled correctly, or just a software error
There is a software update 10.5.0 and should have installed automatically when connected to wifi (registered or not).
You can manually update, need a pc or mac
download update-kindle-10.5.0_D026_5060020.bin verify 579.74 MB (607900588 bytes) md5:6a2dd7841355a7ed513607591a3499ec
place on Kindle sdcard/storage see http://www.amazon.com/gp/help/custom...deId=201177720

digitaldevil
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 2
Quote:
How do you plan on using the Kindle? if you just want stock and want to connect to amazon, you can try updating software, if you want to use google apps, root or install a custom rom, you should try doing that first and not worry about registering.

Not having this device not sure but
It may have been rooted and stock was to reinstalled correctly, or just a software error
There is a software update 10.5.0 and should have installed automatically when connected to wifi (registered or not).
You can manually update, need a pc or mac
download update-kindle-10.5.0_D026_5060020.bin verify 579.74 MB (607900588 bytes) md5:6a2dd7841355a7ed513607591a3499ec
place on Kindle sdcard/storage see http://www.amazon.com/gp/help/custom...deId=201177720
yes its auto installed now so how to instal custom and root without reg divice ?

sd_shadow
Old
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 1,454

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
yes its auto installed now so how to instal custom and root without reg divice ?
if you want a custom rom, root is not needed start here [BOOTLOADER] 2nd-Bootloader/Recovery unlock process for KFire 2 [TWRP 2.6.3.0]